imperial falcons. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

imperial falcons.

The imperial falcons were founded during the 26th founding 100 years before the 3rd war for Armageddon, there gene seed was brought from the raven guard and suited them to fast orbital strikes. There chapter master Peregrines lead his battle forces to Armageddon to hold of the green tide , during the war they lost 3 battle companies. The chapter is still building its numbers and is far from full strength, due to this the chapter does no fight in full scale war but is used to do hit and run missions. Peregrines is well known fight in the center of the battle were he can keep an eye on his troops and has smashed many enemy's under his hammer.

flag ship- The falcons talon.
    Home world- palmer

This is my first army fluff tell me what you think.

Imperial falcons

2. Remove Advertisements

Burnley, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

107 (x3)

1st Impression is they sound exactly like raven guard, which is cool if thats what you are going for. If you like the raven guard fluff and style but want to paint them a different colour then just expand upon it a little and go for it.
    Otherwise, why not just make them raven guard? Shrike is nails.
    I can't say I've seen it all but I live for the things that keep me hollow.

+ Reply to Thread