Ork army fluff - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ork army fluff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ork army fluff

Here's the background of my shooty Ork tribe. Please tell me what you think,

Big Mek McGubbinz and Warlord Dakkasmakka:

Big mek McGubbinz was once just a simple mek, on his home world prosten. When one day out of the warp came a massive space hulk, the boyz in the tribe (Led by Deathskull warlord Dakkasmakka) were cheering and celebrating for soon they would be joining the boyz on Armageddon. McGubbinz and the rest of the tribe’s meks built a giant quantum magnet to bring the hulk down on the planet. When it first landed, Dakkasmakka found something strange in the cockpit, he then brang it out and out of nowhere, a massive fleet of tau ships came into the system.

All the boyz soon rushed to their weapons and trukks, read for a massive battle. And that’s exactly what they got; fire warriors, hammerhead tanks and massive battle suits came down upon them in a fury of fire. It seemed that they were trying so desperately to get to the thing that Dakkasmakka found, turns out it was a very valuable energy core that could power almost anything.

If it weren’t for Dakkasmakkas kunnin plan, then the war would’ve been over, Dakkasmakka left the energy core inside the space hulk and retreated. The tau got all their forces to go and retrieve it, expecting all the remaining orks to be waiting in the hulk. But whilst the tau were in the hulk the orks went aboard one of the tau ships, slaughtering whatever crew was inside. At this time there was only Dakkasmakka, a bunch of Nobz, McGubbinz, 5 other meks and about 500 boyz left. They then left the planet and glassed it. On the way out of the system they saw a small industrial planet owned by the imperial guard. The orks then thought that they might as well try out there new toys on the humies. They wiped out half of the human presence on the planet, the orks (now in love with their new shooty ways). Went planet side and wiped out the rest of the survivors with looted weapons.

Now Dakkasmakka had an excellent idea, loot all the tanks and make them orky. With the imperial tanks and the tau guns, he would let the orks grow in numbers and then start a massive waagh! And use his dakka to attack another tau planet.

20 years later McGubbinz is now the tribe’s main big mek and Dakkasmakka has an army 5 times the size of what it was on prosten. Now with all the looted wagons and weapons at their disposal, he sets to outshoot the tau and plunges straight into a sept world.

And they shall know no fear, well they'll know some fear of course because fighting all those aliens can be awfully scary.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay, dutty lootaz!

I like it. Growing from inauspicious beginnings to a kitted-out warhost is exactly what a Waaagh! is about, and you've captured that quite nicely. I like Dakkasmakka's use of 'kunnin' taktiks' as well... I see an army very heavy on lootaz and kommandoz here, blowing themselves up almost as much as the opposition with their konfuzin' noo gunz.
    "A transcendant terrestris, a timeless behemoth, trapped like Sisyphus in the cyclical burden of his own genius."
    ~The Sun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for that

My personal favorite thing about it is the giant magnet.
    And they shall know no fear, well they'll know some fear of course because fighting all those aliens can be awfully scary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know It's the perfect orky "Oi! Wussat? C'MERE!"
    "A transcendant terrestris, a timeless behemoth, trapped like Sisyphus in the cyclical burden of his own genius."
    ~The Sun

+ Reply to Thread