Crazy Thought - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Thought

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

K, so it appears that the forces of Chaos are pretty much unstoppable because as long as there are living beings in the galaxy, they are being fed.
    Enter the tyranids
    The tyranids are spreading about, taking over planets, absorbing all living materials on planets. It is said that the tyranids are an inevitable force that will take over. So the tyranids will eventually strip everything from every corner of our galaxy, and then leave. But then, of course, new life will eventually start again. Then the warp will flow through that new life, and everything will be peachy again. Maybe somehow the emperor could even be reincarnated which would bring everything to peace.

Thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x4)

Well, it is POSSIBLE. But highly inpropable since Tyranids literally STRIP all life from a world they go to.
    So everything in their wake is dead. And IF they win (i pray to Konrad they dont) then theyll just consume themselves. Ofcourse something might come of that mass of digested flesh floating through space. But humanity would not exist anymore, and thus no Emperor. Except maybe a Bug Emperor, hehehe.
    Counter?

But what i dont get is why Chaos hasnt taken over a Zorn queen or a Hive Tyrant. I mean they must be intelligent, right? And they do project psychic powers, clear conduits into the warp. Isnt that just a warm bed for a Daemon?

Your fluffraping hurts my eyes. - TehDarkPredator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But it is believed that the universe we live in was a wasteland at one time until a single seed of life budded. Who is to say that these crazy bugs didn't tear earth a new one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x4)

You are still talking about Warhammer right? Not the Real world (whatever that is)

"What do you mean? i go to class with a genestealer hybrid. You dont receive that daily newspaper? White Dwarf?"

Hey im not denying your theory.
    But Tyranids just consume and move on. If the theory that the universe was created in, a big bang and is now contracting until it collapses in on itself and there is another big bang, is correct then: Yes.

But the likelyhood of something human arising from that primordial soup a second time are minimal. You agree?
    Let alone the Emperor. But ofcourse there might be a Bug Emperor.

*shudder*

Imagine the Emperor reborn as a Tyranid. And thinking they were his children. hehehe...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reference to actual earth was simply to show how Earth was completely barren, and now is filled with life, and how Tyranid wastelands are barren, and might possibly spread life again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If any of you have read the book storm of iron, one of the captains (Forrix), mentions that the biggest ship in their fleet is a former tyranid hive ship, which they made their own.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I've read that, they don't precisely say it's a tyranid ship, but they give references.

And back to the topic...

The possebilities that the Human race will reemerge after a new big bang is possebly quite slim...
    But then again, who can say that there has only been one big bang?
    And quite obviously is very hard to find remains from before that time, and ofcourse even more impossible to find human remains...
    The likelyhood that humans will reemerge from a big bang are slim.... but they are there...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x4)

Hmm...

Not if the human race masters the Webway, or perfects its Warp shield technology. Then they could just escape to the Warp on the moment of the BANG! and save their lives.

Unless of course the Warp resets itself too...then they are screwed.

But no. I dont think theres any chance humans would re-emerge from a second (from our perspective) Big-Bang. Something else would, more suited to whatever conditions would be there...perhaps something vaguely human, but true human? Nope, not a chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well the theory goes that there have been an infinite number of big bangs and there will be an infinity more. Its logical that if an infinite number of chimps on an infinite number of typewriters can type the complete works of shakespeare, then in an infinite universe the possibilty and therefore the probability of anything occuring is infinite. Perhaps in that way the human race could re-emerge.

btw, I think that the warp exists only because real space exists, so one would be the exact mirror to the other. anywhere in real space that the warp spills into, I guess there would be an equal spill of real space into the warp.
    Maireann croÃ* éadrom i bhfad - A light heart lives longest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by protocon@Jul 4 2003, 10:39
    Not if the human race masters the Webway, or perfects its Warp shield technology. Then they could just escape to the Warp on the moment of the BANG! and save their lives.
    They'd be killed in the warp because the warp would cease to exist because it requires living crap to flow through, and what have you. Then when nothing lives, wouldnt it disappear too?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast