the second coming...maybe? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the second coming...maybe?

So after reading a bunch of novels and all the fluff I can find I was thinkin wow the imperium of man is getting their faces kicked in. So I wanted to see if anyone else thought this might be possible. So chaos primarchs still live as well as abadon who seems to be stronger then calgar or dante or neone else for that matter is still a menace and their seems to be no light at the end. Since the lion still sleeps the wolf is missing and guilimen seems to me healing in stasis does this mean that perhaps the primarchs might come back? In fluff and game? I mean the blood angels prophecy of sanguinius being reborn and vulkan is out ther to? Seems like they are planning to bring them back. Now me being a huge fan of BA and sanguinius I know its a reach but hey that's waht its about right....

A moment of weakness spawns a life tme of heresy...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x1)

That seems to be the general idea. If it really comes to it (which it won't until gw stops making money) there's probably gonna be a summer campaign in which chaos lays siege to the palace again and then all of the still living missing primarchs will come back and save the day leading an army of the grey knights were are entombed on titan. I gotta say though, that would be one epic battle.
    The only constant in the universe is change, adapt or die.

A legend in my own mind.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    73 (x3)

Heh, anything primarch related, Id buy, just to see the fluff of them returning at the last minute. Seeing the Horus Heresy round 2. They already have rules for Angron, the others shouldn't be that far off. The daemon primarchs that is. Plus the primarchs returning is alot more pheasible than the Emperor returning. Since the Primarchs are in situations that technically freeze their age (Russ and Corax are in the Eye of Terror which seems to exist outside of normal time. Jagatai Khan is in the webway, we can guess its the same thing. Lion and Guillieman are in stasis.) Plus its been stated in Horus Rising the Primarchs and to a lesser extent the space marines are immortal. So seeing them come back is quite possible
    Last edited by Hashulaman; March 6th, 2009 at 21:15.
    If a Million Guardsmen die, that's a statistic. If one marine dies, that's a tragedy.

+ Reply to Thread