Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Seeing that someone responsible for making the new Chaos Codex really hated the Alpha Legion, I started thinking of making a codex for these poor guys for 5th ed. Or perhaps did someone already do that?
The AL player may decide whether to play a normal battle or play an guerilla force. The guerilla army has the following profile:
- All CSM and cultist troops infiltrate at +1pt per model
- Alpha Legion troops can take Snipers as special weapons (+5pts per model) [should make for nice conversions]
- cultists (4th ed rules). One cultist unit per CSM unit is allowed.
- Valkyries perhaps and some airborne transport troops?
- All vehicles start in reserve. This way the army will really represent an ambush army.
- no Dreadies, Obliters or Defilers, as they are too slow
Any more ideas?
"God is dead" Nietzsche- 1886
"Nietzsche is dead" God- 1900
Why are there scams? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q71FLDIMBc8