DOW DC necron lord vs GW necron lord size comp - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DOW DC necron lord vs GW necron lord size comp

so if anyof you guys played Dark Crusade recently and seen the necron immortals compared to the necron lord you'd see that he is monsterous, and if i had to guestamate, i'd say the Necron Lord form Dark Crusade is to an Immortal in Dark Crusade, the way Space Marine is to a IG guardsmen, however the Immortals dwarf IG guardsmen and other Necrons, warriors in paticular. anyone catching on to what im talking about? i guess what im TRYING to say is what would a mock up of the DOW DC Necron Lord look like compared to a Immortal or Necron Warrior in terms of scale based on the game? can anyone do the model size comp, or draw it on graphing paper? or do extreme math and guess how tall he would be? the DOW DC Necron Lord?

"I have come to destroy you"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    194 (x7)

Well, at the beginning of the game the Necron Lord is pretty normal, it's when you start adding wargear like his Crypt Armour or whatever it's called that he starts to look bigger. With all his bulky wargear... I'd estimate he'd be about 1cm larger than the GW necron lord.

On a side note, I wish you could give the DoW DC 'Cronlord a Destroyer body, rather like you can turn Eliphas the Inheritor into a Daemon Prince. That would have been cool.

~ DiW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon in White View Post
    Well, at the beginning of the game the Necron Lord is pretty normal, it's when you start adding wargear like his Crypt Armour or whatever it's called that he starts to look bigger. With all his bulky wargear... I'd estimate he'd be about 1cm larger than the GW necron lord.

On a side note, I wish you could give the DoW DC 'Cronlord a Destroyer body, rather like you can turn Eliphas the Inheritor into a Daemon Prince. That would have been cool.

~ DiW

i wish you could've given thule Termy armour, i like ur avatar btw. but compare the DOWDC lord with the immortals in that game, hes huge! he looks to a warrior/immortal in Dark Crusade what a primarch seems to be to a human, of course it has been some time, and maybe im exaggurating lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    194 (x7)

Terminator armour? I never thought of that Thanks.

And if you think about it, a centimetre in the tabletop game accounts for a few feet in real life.

I say 'real' in the loosest possible sense of the word

~ DiW
    Last edited by Acarna; July 23rd, 2009 at 18:36.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon in White View Post
    Terminator armour? I never thought of that Thanks.

And if you think about it, a centimetre in the tabletop game accounts for a few feet in real life.

I say 'real' in the loosest possible sense of the word

~ DiW

LMAO... yeah...

+ Reply to Thread