WHich chaos god would this guy worship? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WHich chaos god would this guy worship?

I thought up an idea for a chaos lord. He has a giant hypodermic needle in the place of his face or mouth. He uses this to either inject or drain. I'm not sure which. He has wings like an insect. Maybe they're like a beetle. Or maybe they're more like a mosquito or fly. He wears a trench coat filled with bullet holes over his armor.
    That's really all I've thought up so far. I was just wondering what god you think someone like this would worship. I just started getting into this game. I don't even have the rule book yet. I want to figure out my armies story before I get the book and all that jazz.
    So any help you could give me would be much appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends on what the needle does. Does it inject disease? Does it it change them in any way? Does it get them high?

Basicaly, all the Gods represent certain things. Here's a simple breakdown:

Tzeench: God of Change and sorcery. Most powerful god, the others teamed up against him to bring him down at one time or another. Followers are sorcerers.

Khorne: Oldest of the Gods. Represents hate, rage, bloodshed, anger all that stuff. Followers are bloodthirsty maniacs. Wouldn't bother himself with injecting people with anything, just whacking their heads off and moving on

Nurgle: God of disease, morbidity, and death. Likes to cook up nasty diseased for funsies. Papa Nurgle's followers are bloated, diseased ridden, putrid, uglies.

Slaanesh: God of Please and pain. Likes himself a god orgy, and then a good whippin'. Followers are selfish perverts.

Take your pick, he sounds more like Nurgle to me, but you'd have to add a lot more. MAggots, flies, disease, those kinds of yummies. Hope this helps.
    -Praise the God of all machines!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

Nurgle, the bug thing and the syringe make it so.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    194 (x7)

Well, the syringe immediately makes me think Slaanesh, but the bug wings shout 'Nurgle'. It would depend what the syringe injects - if it causes extreme spasms of pain in the victim that drives them mad and leads them to commit suicide because they cannot stand the pain, then it's Slaanesh you're looking at. Of course, if it injects them with some weird disease that makes them grow boils and warts all over their body that spout pus and eventually kill the victim, it's Nurgle. You decide.

~ DiW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

216 (x7)

He says Nurgle to me.
    Buggy wings, syringe of disease and beaten up look makes for a good Nurgle Lord
    Arch Overfiend & Grand Despot
    I currently play:
    Doom Eagle Space Marines
    Hive Fleet Omega Tyranids
    Goff Ork Boyz(dead)
    Tau of O'me
    Inquisitorial Xeno Hunters

and my attempted foray into fantasy
    'Dark Angel Green' Dark Elves in need of fluff

LO's unofficial Jester Visitor Q's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    377 (x8)

Nurgle seems like the obvious choice for me.

Pretty extreme mutations so I might actually say a non Thousand Sons Tzeentch guy.

Or Chaos Undivided.

Personally doesn't strike me as Khorne or Slaneesh.
    "God is dead" Nietzsche- 1886
    "Nietzsche is dead" God- 1900

Why are there scams? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q71FLDIMBc8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

Though all mutations a general consensus seems to indicate his Nurglical leaning, I believe he can be nothing other than a follower of the teachings of Necoho the Doubter.
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bazelv View Post
    Depends on what the needle does. Does it inject disease? Does it it change them in any way? Does it get them high?

Basicaly, all the Gods represent certain things. Here's a simple breakdown:

Tzeench: God of Change and sorcery. Most powerful god, the others teamed up against him to bring him down at one time or another. Followers are sorcerers.

Khorne: Oldest of the Gods. Represents hate, rage, bloodshed, anger all that stuff. Followers are bloodthirsty maniacs. Wouldn't bother himself with injecting people with anything, just whacking their heads off and moving on

Nurgle: God of disease, morbidity, and death. Likes to cook up nasty diseased for funsies. Papa Nurgle's followers are bloated, diseased ridden, putrid, uglies.

Slaanesh: God of Please and pain. Likes himself a god orgy, and then a good whippin'. Followers are selfish perverts.

Take your pick, he sounds more like Nurgle to me, but you'd have to add a lot more. MAggots, flies, disease, those kinds of yummies. Hope this helps.
    Actually, I think Tzeentch is the oldest Chaos God, but Khorne was the first to fully awaken.
    "A souls screams are merely their cries of thanks to the Chaos
    Gods!" -Brigand

"Horus was weak. Horus was a fool. He had the whole galaxy within his grasp and he let it slip away!" -Abbadon The Despoiler

The Kroot: You are what you eat.
    Tyranids: YOU are what WE eat.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

194 (x7)

You are correct. Tzeentch is the oldest god, but Khorne was the first to fully awaken.

~ DiW

+ Reply to Thread