Razzgaz and Da Kaoz termie boyz - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Razzgaz and Da Kaoz termie boyz

"Oi! You lot! Lissen up!" Razzgaz bellowed as the new yoof's lined up. "Me know what'cha all finkin!,You all finkin dat old Razzgaz is gust callin yoof's up ta kill'em!Well you lot arrr only Haf right! I'm here to make da lot of ya inta true orks's! We gonna go out dere and get's us as many khaos humie armor's as pozzible!" Soon the battlewagon ramp fell down and a bunch of anxious orks ran out screamin' and firing weaponary. All of them were looking for the shiny glint of terminator armor to prove there worth to old Razzgaz and his motley crew of Terminator orks.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    The ork's of the surrounding systems near or in the ghoul stars are all canidates for a freebooter warband known to the orks as Da Kaoz Trmie boyz"recruited" to fight with Razzgaz go through a similar process as a space marine canidate. However it should be noted that it is a fairly quicker process and that the "armored orks" fight alongside the trainee's.

History:
    .Razzgaz was plunged into battle on the planet Medusa IV where he witnessed heavy urban combat with all races but particulary against the chaos marine's. During a firfight against a squad of terminators Razzgaz killed a terminator and was then transfixed by the armors shape and weaponary. Razzgaz then asked a local Mek to fix it up for him and that's when The first Orkish Terminator was born.

Training Process:
    A recruit in the armored division must go through three steps until he may don a suit of chaos terminator armor. first the recruit must be awarded the ceremonial first blood in which a recruit must be lead to/near the space marine planet of Baal and drink a space marine's blood. After that the Recruit will proceed to drink tyranid blood and be expected to slay a genestealer brood.when the first rite is done the recruit must proceed on there own to hunt a local beast known as a Drakengaur these creatures reside underwater and therefore must be hunted with extreme caution. After the head is brought to the recruit's sarge the recruit then will be led to the Maelstrom to kill a terminator and steal the armor. After this the Recruit will be beaten by Razzgaz and will then be known as A Kaoz Ork Terminator.

Occurences involving the Da Kaoz Trmie boyz:
    Possesion of Razzgaz by a chaos deamon of Khorne,slaughtered the new recruitment pool.

Possesion of Recruit Baganhurg by a feamon of Khorne,went insane then was killed by the sarge

Razzgaz led an incursion into the maelstrom and sucessfully found 15 suits of terminator armor.losses estimated over 2,000 orks.

Rebellion amongst recruits starts and many go A.W.O.L to find Ghazkul.

Rebellion is stopped when Razzgaz obtains a virus bomb and detonates it on the leaving recruit's ship

Razzgaz severley wounded against uprising warboss Gazzraz.Razzgaz remians leader

The first 100% trunout of recruits in in creating 30 new Kaoz Ork terminators

Other info:
    Chaos terminator armor is the standard meganob armor.
    Paint scheme differs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Thinks he's a big deal rafis117's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x4)

Orks aren't big on the whole ritual thing. As far as they are concerned, if you kill something you get its armor, unless someone else steals it first.
    Terminator armor going critical would be like Three Mile Island only very, VERY angry, and carrying a hammer.
    LO rules in a nutshell: Don't post unit costs, be polite, rep posts containing of win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I know but hey,it's fluff and fluff is random. But if it makes you happy I 4got 2 mention that they are Blood-axe clan originally. So they kinda are regulated. Soon I'll have some pic's up of them maybe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

105 (x4)

I hear that, but this still seems way more methodical than orks ever are. They simply don't have that kind of patience or attention span.

They probably wouldn't fit into terminator armor without a mekboy's (and/or painboy's) help.

Additionally, why Baal? It's somewhat too famous to excuse orks randomly dropping in and not being noticed, especially if they kill space marines while they do so, even under the banner of "fan fiction" and/or "it's a big galaxy".
    Terminator armor going critical would be like Three Mile Island only very, VERY angry, and carrying a hammer.
    LO rules in a nutshell: Don't post unit costs, be polite, rep posts containing of win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you make good points Rafis..VERY GOOD points. And IDK why ic hose baal it just seemed like a good place...lol. And the ork's did have a mek's help of fitting it to the orks need's. Expect complete renevation tommorow on the fluff. And as for the intelligence level I will explain I have atheory in my head for that now.
    ----------
    besides,the original post was like a rough draft. I will have it all cleared up soon I just have to find some place in the galaxy where this story could fit! Are they're any ork worlds in the eye of terror?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know a lot about the eye of Terror, probably not any established orc worlds but if you don't want Razzgaz to be free-roaming you could have him conquer something small in there, maybe a moon or have a large number of Rok bases.

Chaos Marines also hole up in other warpstorms too so you could just as well make up your own orc world with a warpstorm nearby that spits out chaos. Orks normally like to assault but if they were attacked often enough I'm sure they'd be happy to sit right where they are.

Another idea would be for him to have obtained several sets of terminator armor. Say like, 15. The Mekz altered the suits to fit orks and now he leads a whole squad of Ork Terminataz. The ritual might make a bit more sense then, a boy needs to do something great before Razzgaz will let him put in the termie armor. Not sure about hunting specific things though. I don't think orks care too much for which tyranid is which. You got da little uns, da bigga wunz, and da 'uge wuns.
    Tomb Scorpion Kill Counter: Gotrek Gurnisson, Empire Cannon Crew=3, Blood Knights=2, Saurus Cavalry=5, Saurus Warriors=3, Razordons=3, Skink warriors=7, Jezzails=8, Poison Wind Globadiers=10, Warp Lightning Cannon=1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you everyone here is Mk.2 of my fluff. If it needs ANY work let me know...please!

On the desolate planet Tagion Prime located near a warp storm. An ork who has seen it all is creating revolutionary new technology with the help of an old Mek. The technology being created is scavenged terminator armor with ork-ish twists. The pioneer of this invention is none other than Razzgaz gut-buster of the Blood Axe clan.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    50 years before Razzgaz was born his planet Darphus III was hit by a demonic relic hurtling through space. The feral Ork's were none the wiser and decided to investigate it.......

When Razzgaz was born his society of feral ork's was individually tainted by a Chaos God. The taint came from touching the odd relic that had landed in the middle of the tribe. When Razzgaz went to touch it he was instantly possesed by a demon of Tzeentch. HE fell down on the ground screaming wild profanities andoutlandish languages as the demon spoke through the ork. That night the ork's banished Razzgaz to the far mountains of the east. There he discovered an old imperial base,littered with technology. Razzgaz being infested by a demon was smarter than your normal ork began to hatch a scheme. When the ork had looted hos tech and stepped back outside he saw up in the night sky a asteroid hurtling torwards his panet.His not their's the demon reminded him. The next morning Razzgaz came into the villiage shooting up everything. As soon as he had came he left. The ork's were puzzled. Was Razzgaz actually gifted with the spirit of an ork god? The tribe followed him and were astonished at what they saw a giant rock outfitted with big shooty things and engines. Razzgaz sat on top and roared "I'm da hand of the Kaos God's! If you wanna know where da best fightin is I got's a plan!" And with that Razzgaz was off with a feral ork tribe following him. What happened after that was a incredible strand of luck for these orks. They had drifted close to the eye of terror and were now making planet fall to look for a fight. Razzgaz led da boyz through ruins of a city and was rewarded with the appearance of a chos terminator squad. The boyz charged screaming at the top of their lungs. Before the orks were even charging half of them were killed. Even worse after the charge there were 40 orks left including Razzgaz. The warlord saw this as an oppurtunity to scavenge technology and grabbed the terminator suits. After departing from the planet they discovered a space hulk in which another band of orks resided. After a brawl to see who was the better warboss.Razzgaz commandeered the ship and delivered the strange armor to the mek's. This was the birth of the Kaos Ork terminator. After the mek's had worked on it a they began to equip the ork's with it. Razzgaz of course got the first piece. Then he thought If da humie's ave warrior'sike dis I should have da elite boyz and thus Razzgaz steered torwards a deadworld in front of a warpstorm,anxious to get more of this armor.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Home planet: Razzgaz resides on the dead world Tagion Prime. It is situated near a warp storm where Chaos marine's usually appear out of.

Process of Terminatorization: Despite being possesed by a cunning demon Razzgaz chose to give armor to those who kill a Big'un or a demon prince as they are commonly referred to. After that Razzgaz may still not be impressed and will strand the ork on a death world after getting the ork drunk the following night. There are only a total of 7 terminator ork's now not including Razzgaz.
    Last edited by MekaHawk; September 13th, 2009 at 15:30.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

105 (x4)

Ooh, I like.

Maybe you could have the termie armor be a mark of status, as their leader thinks a great deal of the suits and every Ork wants to toady up to the leader and/or kill him; which would also cause them to think about termie armor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You like it? YES!!! I feel good now that all that time did not go to waste. Anyways I will definitley add-on to the fluff with the battles they have participated in/won/lost. so stay tuned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

105 (x4)

A few grammar mistakes here and there, but an overall vast improvement. Additionally, Orks aren't really psychic per se, they have their own medium for delivering mentally-guided energy attacks. "WAAAAGH! energy". Borrow an Codex: Orks from someone.

I'm not just going to nitpick without basis; I'll point out mistakes so that you could fix them. Examples of grammar mistakes would be:

Tzeentch. HE fell down on

the Kaos God's! If

born his society of feral ork's was individually

Lay off on those apostrophes, man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast