iron fist character name - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iron fist character name

Hi all i am currently working on some fluff for my iron fist legion. the iron fist legion is known for having medieval gauntlets in which their storm shields are molded to. for my character i have all the fluff pretty much done i just need a good name. i tryed searching for mythical gods or creatures with shields but i could fined one. if you know any i could us your help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    105 (x6)

look for some iron warrior names, how about gual names? or viking names?
    Njal's
    Thor
    this link helps more than me
    A Collation of Viking Names
    hope it helps.

thanks
    antique_nova
    Superior stamina may win battles, but the ability to quickly recover wins wars.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    355 (x8)

Vikings, that's Space Wolf territory.

Ferrus Manus is latin for Iron Hand (brilliant in its simplicity, eh?), so make a metal-sounding name in English then translate to latin. For example, Forge Shield becomes Subpono Contego.

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

105 (x6)

not as much as you think.
    Superior stamina may win battles, but the ability to quickly recover wins wars.

Senior Member Power Hungry Monkey's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    146 (x2)

Hmm, was just thinking of more historical groups that were based heavily around shields. Roman Centurians had the massive tower shields that covered most of their bodies while the Greeks had Hoplites who again relied heavily on shields.

Just throwing out some ideas: "blah blah" the Centurian, or maybe think of the old Diablo II item: The Immovable Object. Could call your guy Centurius the Immovable. Or even think of names of types of shields, eg Buckler, Defender. If he's gonna be charging into combat maybe a name like "blah blah" the Battering Ram. Sorry for the "blah blahs" but it would involve thinking of a first name. BTW, what kind of theme are you going for besides sheilds? As in is it based off an historical group (romans, greeks, vikings) or more a sort of tactic-based idea (siege brakers, questing knights, tech adepts)? Pinning this down will then help you figure out a name
    Hobby help? Ask on Themed Armies - Brain for Hire
    WIP Iron Wolves, grrr
    Ia Cthulhu fhtagn! Join the Cult

Thinks he's a big deal rafis117's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

105 (x4)

Before this gets further sidetracked, eugen temba is looking for the name of a single character of a canon second-founding chapter.

However, as Power Hungry Monkey pointed out, we really don't know anything about this character besides his existence, his chapter, and his namelessness. What is his load-out? Has he won some major victory where he would gain an awesome title? Tell us, my good man!
    Terminator armor going critical would be like Three Mile Island only very, VERY angry, and carrying a hammer.
    LO rules in a nutshell: Don't post unit costs, be polite, rep posts containing of win.

+ Reply to Thread