i know what god my traitor guard will follow!!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know what god my traitor guard will follow!!!!

Well i have been thinking for a long time now and becuse i have got a saalensh lord, a squad of saalensh and becuse the rest is khorn and i didnt whant to have a Tzanch damon prince to be so diffrent so i made him saalensh to! Now you probily guessed what god it is...SLAALESH!!!! Im going to paint them purple armour and black clothes so it wont be similar to anyone eles! I also redid my army list and added a bane wolf, another sentry, changed some squads so now i have like 15 snipers and a hell of alot of heavy weapon teams, and all that for getting rid of my leamon russ! Soz about any spelling.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    450 (x8)

Good man.. (It's Slannesh though).

As for purple and black though, it seems to be the unofficial Slannesh colour scheme since noone has the balls to use pink. Just saying, it's not exactly the most unique thing ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know what your talking about with the colour but pink is for damons, the followers are really purple! You might find some pink and also i wouldnt care if they where pink its just that purple was the coulore i already had lol! And about how to spell saanesh,thats what the codex said. I dont blam you tho its hard to spell lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    415 (x8)

The Emperor's Children colour scheme in DoW II has a nice shade of pink. It's genuinely menacing, in a fruity kind of way.
    The above poster = Totally a member of the Fluff Masters Clan. Click here for fluff pwnage.

Come, sons of LO! Kneel before Poodle!

Mr_Wayne: "Some people believe that the World Eaters do not field any ranged weaponry. Those people often die at a distance."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

450 (x8)

Well, **** me, we're both wrong.. it's Slaanesh..

Slightly more embarassing for me because I've been doing it for several years..

And yeah, the Emperor's Children scheme is pink and black and has been, as far as I'm aware, since forever. They were purple and gold pre-heresy, which is presumably why a lot of people paint them purple and black instead.

Angels of Ecstacy, Slaanesh Chapter, also pink.

Flawless Host, pink with purple detailing..

Generally, purple is Tzeentch's colour.. hence 'violet fire of Tzeentch'.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

Have a go with purple. A contrasting colour like pink will work well to show it is servant of Slaanesh. Try adding some red to the purple to make it more pinky and perverse in that Slaaneshi way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x1)

I've been rocking pink marines for some time thank you. Even on Halo 1,2,3 I'm always the pink marine. Nothing like getting your arse handed to you by the pink marine to really tick yah off. As far as color go with any purple,pink or garish color. Remember Slaanesh is about excess and stimulation. Hell make your traitor guard look like a Mardi Gras parade and you wont be far off the mark.
    Green iz da' BEST!
    Orkz is made fer' two fings! Fightin', and winnin'!

+ Reply to Thread