Author For "hire"... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Drach'nyen,
    Armies led by a Character with the mark of Khorne can not feild units with the mark of Slannesh.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Id like to see you give it a stab with my army, If its good ill post it on the website im creating and give you full credit of cource. Heres the info on my army

Name :Akratils Templar BloodRite!

1 Emperors Champion Akratil MaliKhan
    1 Razor Back
    4 Tactical Squads (9 marines each)
    2 Veteran Squads (10 mariens each)
    2 Jump pack assault squads (9 marines each)
    2 Bike Squadrons
    1 Attack Bike Squadron
    12 Terminators
    2 Dreadnoughts
    2 Landraiders

I have fought chaos, necrons, dark eldar, bood angels, Tau, Imperial Guard, and Orcs.

The Best Battle was with the Chaos. It was really furious.
    first thing I did was hammer his forces with my hvy hitters then I rushed in with my squads. I then uses my bikes and terminators to deepstrike in behind them. my 2 Dreadnoughts went agains 2 of the chaos version dreadnoughts. after my terminators helped clean up the main troops (at a large cost on both ends) I engaged one of his dreadnoughts with one of my terminator squads and his last 2 tactical squads with what was left of the ones I had left and the other group of terminators (which actually came out unscathed for the most part) then he engaged my terminators with his own. By the end of the battle I was the only one standing with 3 terminators 1 dreadnought and a Razor Back, and about the equivilant of 1 tactical squad. It was a furious fight, that was the nastiest fight ive ever been in. <_<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey inquisitor

i have a GK army, with a brother captain crassius. well, basically i fought lots of eldar battles and won about 7 out of 10. could u write me a cool story about slaughtering eldar? and add in a bit about &#39;the smell of incinerated eldar flesh smelt delicious...&#39; or something along those lines...

Closed Thread