Your Commander's Quote - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone, post your commander's quote here!

Think of a really cool line that your Commander would say, like the Librarian in "Dawn of War" says "There is no such thing as innocence... only degrees of guilt..."

Be it Farseer, Archon, Chaplin or Daemon Prince, everyone except maybe a Hive Tyrant can come up with a quote, so post the character's name, position and his quote, and if you want to be fluffy, where and to whom is he saying it.

Every whisper of the future from the Warp speaks of a hundred battles lost, a thousand lives devoured and a million enemies born. -- Inquisitor Lord Babel

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"No knowledge is forbidden.... merely suppressed by the cowards who fear it." ---
    Radical Inquistor Lord Babel to Radical Inquisitor Lady Junia
    Every whisper of the future from the Warp speaks of a hundred battles lost, a thousand lives devoured and a million enemies born. -- Inquisitor Lord Babel

Senior Member The Real Leman Russ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"You are now, to a man under the command of the wolves of space. Fear death, fear pain, fear the traitorus scum outside these walls, but most of all fear me. You may run, but you will pass me and i will not run. In years to come your children will ask if you fought here, make sure you can look them in the eye."

Lindjork Dragonwolf, wolf lord of the 7th great company adressing the 21st Cadian Regiment on nemesis terressa during the 13th black crusade.

GRAAAAAAAAGH!

Wolf Guard Pack Leader Kragert to eldar farseer.

Hey, wait a minute, where did that chick go? But more to the point who drank my larger?!

Gidinral Firehead, Grey Hunter of the 7th great company, to Tolin after the battle of Dantes Infernal Peak
    Children in the dark cause accidents, accidents in the dark cause childen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"The Emperor - our Emperor - was a just and benevolent man. We, as His chosen crusaders, must honour his name by extending that same justice and benevolence to those we encounter."
    -Marshal Torin of the Black Templars, adressing his Initiates on the day the Aequitas Crusade started.

"Coward? I am no coward. I have met a Bloodthirster in combat, and returned its roar with my own. I have stared into the flaming eyes of a Necron Lord, and proceeded to cut it down with my axe. I have suffered the touch of a Dark Eldar Agoniser, and I stood strong and unflinching. But while I still breathe, the Blood God's skull-pile will not grow."
    -Sir Nathanael the Enlightened, second Marshal of the Aequitas Crusade, answering the accusations of heresy from Sir Ithiel the Bold.

"Marshal... I do not believe I am worthy of this honour."
    -Sir Eran the Vigilant, on his ascension to Marshal Torin's Council of Knights.

"Justice shall be swift and final!"
    -Signature war-cry of Sir Zedkiah the Swift.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>[Subliminal message] I AM KING [/Subliminal message]</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"A xeno such as you does not have a life just a delayed exacution by the emporers devine forces, and your foul life is removed from the most holy imperiam.
    Commander Ambueal of the 6th company of the imperial fist to farseer Exeliant
    an terimas prime.
    Yes people i know that my spelling and punctuation is awful but I am product of British teaching pollicies so what can I do about it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"The Emerors light Shines within my Eyes, his fury burns in my blade..... and his Jugment Flares from my Fists"

Inquisitor Lord Imurion Otori to the Arch Heretic Martigen, just prior to his Escape from Agrippina

"I have seen first hand, men who have fought orks, Spat in the face of a tyranid swarm and even laughed at the dark eldar, i have seen those same men break down to their knees and cry at a single glimps of the horrors within the warp, and it is that wich i must stare into, for if my eye strays humanity will fall"
    Grand master Sulu of the Greyknights order of the Nemissis Grail.
    I HAVE NO FEAR FOR I AM FEAR INCARNATE&#33;&#33;&#33;-Cpt Gabriel Angleios

Battle Records W/L/D
    Deamonhunters 20/0/1
    Blood Ravens 2/0/0
    Vet SM player returning with Ravens
    Ex IG veteran (3yrs)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

[B]FOR THE EMPEROR, FOR RETROBUTION, FOR REDEMPTION&#33;

Sual Tarvitz of the emperors children company during the eve of battle against the emperors children legion and primarch fulgrim

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Repent,and the horrors will end.Continue to resist us,and your nightmare is only just begining.- Inquisitor Lord Jeal Veritte,addressing the leaders of the mutant rebelion on Korhal IV

Those who fear the darkness, have no idea what the light is capable of.-Palatine Deneb Rhobe

Into battle&#33; Into hell again&#33;-Battlcry of the Keslan 113th "Soul Survivors"

You mourn for the loss of you comrades? Fool..you will soon envy the dead.Thier suffering has ended, yours is just begining.- Wych Lord Letitia of the Kult of the Shattered Soul

We are the Broken Ones, we have come to bring you hell.- Lord Commander Destin Faroda of the Broken Wings

WAAAAGH&#33; Break &#39;em in &#39;alf boyz&#33; Don&#39; let dem get away&#33;-Warlord Groz Blackhammer

Repent&#33; The end is here&#33;-Battlecry of the Order of the Steel Rose

We will be fighting the finest warriors the Imperium of Man has to offer.In order to defeat your enemy, you must learn to think like your enemy.Therefore we must all learn not to think.- Sash&#39;El Char of the Za&#39;Ku Hunter Cadre adressing his Firewarriors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WRAAAAAAAHHHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; BLOOD, BLOOD&#33;&#33;&#33; BLOOOOD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; BLOOD FOR KHORNE BLOOD FOR ME, TEAR, MAIM, BURN&#33;&#33; IMMOLATE KILL&#33;&#33;KILL&#33;&#33;&#33;KILL&#33;&#33;&#33;KILL&#33;&#33;&#33;KILL

FOR KHORNE&#33;&#33; ALL FORWARD FOR KHORNE&#33;&#33;&#33;

WE WILL SLAKE OUR THIRSTS TONIGHT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Seigfried Von Shtauffen berzerker lord.
    Take my words with a grain of salt, i am not the tactical genius i think i am!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"What do you mean the guns are gon- Oh.."
    -Colonel Maxwell Fields at the Massacre of Crenshaw Ridge

"By the Emperor. They shall know death, only as a sea of steel and thunder."
    -Major Kulitz, 19th Tank Brigade upon the unveiling of a corps of Baneblades

"Do not forgive me, I will find my forgiveness in the light of battle."
    -General Mulitz to Lord Bython after the Massacre of Crenshaw Ridge

"Sworn and stubborn are we, defenders of this hallowed world. No one shall take this place. Not one shall pass our lines. None sha-"
    -Excommunicate Traitor Lord Bython, Last Words upon Commissariate Execution

"RUN AWAY&#33;"
    -Lieutennant Thith 9th Regiment Light Infantry
    &quot;Semper Fidelis Lasgun.&quot;
    -Motto of the 21st Manhurin Infantry Regiment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast