I Just Had A Awesome Idea - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the most pimpin campaign ever!!!!!!!!!!

(drumroll please) dadadadadadadadadadadadadadada

War of the Primarchs!

think about it, the chaos primarchs (except Alpharius and Night Haunter cause they're dead pansies) storm into the imperium and Abbadon is totally possessed with the spirit of Horus and turns into a super-daemon prince leads them,

while the lost Primarchs (if i'm wrong here correct me) like Lion'El, Leman Russ, Ferrus Mannus, Corax, and Gulliman are lead by a newly revitilized Emperor, who ditched the Golden Throne when he miraculouly healed (any help there would be nice)

That would be SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!& #33;!! i'm not going to do this but its still a good plan.

Another cool thing to do is to make a 40k movie, maybe of the heresy. what do you all think?

Pain is life, while I feel pain I still live, and while I still live I will seek vengance.
    We are few but strong in will
    The last with pagan blood
    We fought the world with burning steel
    Now we sit in Hall of Gods

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, excluding the fact that the game would then spontaneously end, it might be kind of neat.

If it wasn't so cliched though.
    If a tree falls in the forest, and it lands on a mime, does anyone care?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what supposed to happen at the End of Eternity. The Emperor comes back to life, the missing Primachs return, Abaddon becomes all four Chaos Gods in one and leads the Traitor Primachs against the Emperor. Everyone has a good old bash-em-up. WH40k ends. GW closes down. And they all lived happily ever after.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>[Subliminal message] I AM KING [/Subliminal message]</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

hold up, thats nice and all but thats no hapily ever after. i mean then we dont have wh40k anymore, just the remnants and that aint fun. personaly i would like to see the final battle, all major eldar will die to the devourer.
    to s o s, corax is ded or has gone crazy, the last things known about him are that he was screaming in his chambers when last seen. the whole super chaos thing would be bad@ss tho. the emprr part is gonna be hard to get goin, but the chaos part is easy.

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hold up, thats nice and all but thats no hapily ever after. i mean then we dont have wh40k anymore, just the remnants and that aint fun.
    Well, don&#39;t worry &#39;cause that ain&#39;t gonna happen anytime soon. ^_^
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>[Subliminal message] I AM KING [/Subliminal message]</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no no friends, the collasal battle that would inevitably ensue would do the same thing as the heresy, abadon and the emperor (does he have a name or did his parents name him &#39;the emperor&#39; as a joke or what?) would be even because the emperor&#39;s psychic ability would have greatly increase with the lack of physical activity ( think Fable, you don&#39;t use a sword your magic is better, but you&#39;re a weak little prick) and the Primarchs, all of them, would have become more powerful, Russ would probably be the same since he was the ultitimate badass to begin with.

but they would still be equal, and don&#39;t think the IG would help, they suck.

a few worlds would be destroyed, abadon would probably be martyred and become a god in his own right, the emperor would lead a chapter, or maybe a legion since he&#39;s that pimptastic, and they would kick the collective behinds of all those who oppose him

you may ask yourself "hes a chaos player, why would he say the Imperium would win?" the answer is simple Tzeentch has a plan and this fits it perfectly

good-bye and good night
    Pain is life, while I feel pain I still live, and while I still live I will seek vengance.
    We are few but strong in will
    The last with pagan blood
    We fought the world with burning steel
    Now we sit in Hall of Gods

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and the imperim collapses, eldar and necrons both wipe eachother out, nids and orcs have on going battles and tau rule the galaxy

works for me
    In the Future... There is only Pie&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And then we find out Tyranids have taken over the entire universe except our little spot and they do a massive-invasion to take over the Segmentum Ultimus and destroy the Tau cuz they&#39;re WS2 and have no chance. ^_^
    Every whisper of the future from the Warp speaks of a hundred battles lost, a thousand lives devoured and a million enemies born. -- Inquisitor Lord Babel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I may not be up to date on my 40k history but i can offer a solution to the emporer&#39;s golden throne i think

who is to say that the golden throne has to go away he could ride it around kind of like a tank and just psyck people do brain exploding death plus a few heavy weapons... yeah
    Agate's Theorem TM

Awesome + Awesome = Double Awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bringing the Emperor back wouldn&#39;t be to hard. Just let Cipher get to Terra and release the Emperor (kill the emperor). So he could be reborn.

+ Reply to Thread