Bt Fluff? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bt Fluff?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im a BT player, and i read the fluff in the codex: armaggedon, but i really dont know alot about my army!
    i understand that sigismund was the first EC, and that the whole chapter are constantly crusading in search of chaos, but thats about it. can somone tell me more, or point me to where it is written (at least untill the new BT codex comes out...)?

Right Hand of the Emperor!

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:black'>Order of the Black Rose</span>
    </span>

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Blood God&#39;s Initiate</span></span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Um..yeah well that&#39;s about it isn&#39;t it? They hate psykers because appearently all of theirs went off and joined the chaos team. Other then that they&#39;re just religious nuts with swords and guns.There&#39;s some stuff about them in one of the Index Astartes too, can&#39;t remember which one because all my stuff is at home..but I think it&#39;s the 3rd one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just in armageddon bro, I have some I wrote though if your interested&#33;

No Rest For the Righteous Ebon Hand's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    96 (x3)

Here&#39;s a good site to get the story on many of the Space Marine Chapters: Adeptus Astartes

I haven&#39;t been able to find anything on the Librarians turning traitor... if anyone knows a source of info, I&#39;d be eternally gratefull.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, it is the conquest of it." -Anon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Index Astartes 2 has plenty of fluff about the Black Templars. You could try that.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>[Subliminal message] I AM KING [/Subliminal message]</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont believe they ever had librarians. Dorn put all the religious fanatics under Sigismund and they went off on a great crusade to prove their worth to the Emperor.
    THey dont like psykers generally because psykers use the warp, and are therefore EVIL AND ALL MUST BURN&#33; Think 14th century witchhunts in scotland. Before that even royalty used witches and wizards as seers, court magicians, etc (Great Crusade in 40k), and then there were a series of plagues, floods, etc that were blamed on witches, causing a massive purge on them (Horus Heresy and the aftermath purges), and there were plenty of witch burnings afterwards (BT crusades).

The best thing about BTs is the fact that if they all united and allied, theyd outnumber all the other chapters about 10 to one or better, since each crusade recruits at different rates and at different times, and theyve never had a chapter made from them. I read somewhere that there was an inquisitional inquiry into them because the high lords were terrified that theyd take over the imperium beacuse it was being run &#39;wrong&#39;.

+ Reply to Thread