A great voyage home. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member Hive Fleet Macarbe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    128 (x3)

A great voyage home.

-=- Incomming transmission from Vladierer -=-
    ...Play.... Y/N
    ....Message upload.... 100%
    ..Message playing.

"Your mission has failed, you are instructed to come back to Fernis. Get here as soon as you can."

The elder rune priest sighed to himself. His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden knock on his door, two other rune priests entered, one surprisingly youthful and the other a built veteran with snow white hair.

"Listing to that tape wont get us back. We have been drifting the stars for the past 50 years. We are lost." Said the elder off the two new priests. "The mens morale is running low." Replied the younger of the two. He turned to the priest sitting down at his desk "Bragi, we must find a way back soon or we are doomed." The Rune Preist known as Bragi stood form his desk and shook his head. "I know, but what can we do? We left in such hope for glory, and we return with half our numbers." The elder priet let out a sigh to himself.

The youngest of the trio looked up at the other two "Everything will work out, lets just rest and get back to going home. We will be there soon." He pulled his face into a big smile. And with that the three took a step out to the door. When suddenly a loud thump echoed across the room.

The veteran priest known as Grimnir turned around and his eyes opened with shock. Sure enough behind them was a ghost outline of Russ himself. "You have fought hard and long, you are about a day away from a planet known as Renesus. it is heavily guarded by tau forces, but if you can conquer it you can establish a communicational up link to Fernis." The great wolflord turned around and paused "I cant stand to see such potential wasted" And then vanished. The scene took place over about 20 seconds. The trio were stunned.

"Vali" said Bragi. "Gather the men, we are going to feast tonight. For tomorrow we fight" The youngest priest let out his big smile again and left the room. "Do you think we have a chance?" whispered Grimnir. "I really have no idea. But let us worry about that when we get there." Joked Bragi back to the elder priest. And the two laughed for a moment, then left the room.

And so the voyage to home started.

-Just a brief introduction on how it started, and how the three wolf priests try to lead the broken space wolves back to home. Any criticalness would be appreciated. Till then off to bed, I will put up the next bit on the invasion of Renesus either tomorrow or the day after.

Last edited by Hive Fleet Macarbe; February 25th, 2011 at 12:49.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

795 (x8)

Interesting to read. I'm not into Space wolves but it still has my attention.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally not into Space Marines, though Space Wolves do have my attenion.
    I like it, well writtenm nice read so far. Waiting for the rest
    Rep, subscribed

Senior Member Hive Fleet Macarbe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    128 (x3)

Okay epic. Going off to bio camp tomorrow so you might have to wait till Saturday

+ Reply to Thread