The Head of Ferrus Manus, A Trophy? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Head of Ferrus Manus, A Trophy?

After Fulgrim took his brother Ferrus Manus' head to Horus does any one know if its possible Horus kept it a a trophy or memento? Im starting a new chapter founded from the Iron Hands and I want a believable reason for them to be sent on a quest for something of the Primarch's... Is a primarch's head/skull too big an undertaking for a new chapter out to prove itself? If so is there another Iron Hands relic or mission suitable enough to send a whole chapter after? Thanks for your help in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    355 (x8)

I think this would be an excellent idea for a Chapter quest. I don't think anyone knows what happened to Ferrus Manus's head (his body was rumoured to be buried on Mars, but the Iron Hands deny this), so a quest to find their primogenitor's skull would be perfect motivation, reminds me of the Salamanders looking for the 9 relics left behind by Vulkan when he disappeared.

+ Reply to Thread