Blood Pact - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blood Pact

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Blood Pact

is the blood pact tech better than the imperial tech? i've read in several books that the blood pact laugh at the imperial incriptions, their ships are better, they have stalk tanks(a pic of those would be nice to see). Anyways i was just wondering why or if anyone could shed some light on that. i would like to see a few pics of the blood pact or just general knowlede you mite have on the blood pact.

2. Remove Advertisements

Vancouver, BC
    5 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

355 (x8)

Stalk tanks can be found in the Imperial Armour Vraks books. Imagine a Defiler, but at about half-potency.

As for the rest, they're roughly equivalent to Guard in technology, training, and organisation. The only advantage they would have is anything that has daemonic influence or actual bound daemons, like the wire wolves. Otherwise, the technology is similar enough to be the same, same with ships, the Blood Pact would simply laugh at any and all Imperial things (with some grudging respect towards different units/vehicles) the same as Guard would do to the Blood Pact.

+ Reply to Thread