Why Why Why Why Why - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all the fluff that i have seen mentioned thus far has been from Codexies; Space Wolves, Dark Angels, Chaos, Space Marines, and Assasins. and the Konrad Kurze assasination by a Callidus Assasin is actually one of the most subtle & funny movie reference gags that GW has ever used... if any one can tell me what it is, you get a cookie. Hint, it is a Francis Ford Coppala film.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if i am not mistaken, i think that it was Lion El Jonson (praise his might and vigalince) that punched Russ for breaking from the tactical seige of (i think) the thousand sons. if someone has Index Astrates, it is in there under Dark Angels and if you could check that for me i would appreciate it. Ezekiel was unavailible for comment, Azrael is still on Cadia, and Asmodai isnt worth much on conversation unless it is "When do i get to use the knife on the heretic?" or some such thing.

Closed Thread