Genki, Master Librarian Of The Storm Ravens - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

Here is what I got so far for Genki.

Before the Horus Heresy, roughly 100 years before, there was a librarian named Mortimus. He was part of the 2nd company of the Imperial fists, but however he was young and couldn't control his psychic powers. So, The Commander Monomer had Mortimus be an apprentice to a very wise and powerful sorcerer from the 3rd company of the Thousand Sons chapter. The sorcerer's name was Cortis. And so for several months and years, Mortimus went through very harsh and dangerous training. 1o years right before the rebellion of horus came about, Mortimus just finishes his training. with his master.

However, there is a darker side to all this. When The Heresy started, like we all know, the chapters got torn apart and fought each other in a hellish violence. During the middle of the civil war, The 2nd company of the Imperial fists was called upon to sabotage a chapel on planet where supposeably the 3rd Company of the Thousand sons where trying to find sacred artifacts where they could improve their psychic powers.When the 2nd Company of the Imperial Fists made landing on the planet, they quickly took to thier mission and charged the chapel. The battle between them and the Thousand Sons was vicious. After 2 days of intense fighting, Mortimus finally sees his supposeably master. Though when their eyes connected, a strange feeling took hold of them. It was almost a kind, respectful type feeling that an apprentice and Master would have after training and living together for many, many years. They deicded, through telepath, challenge each other to see if Mortimus was skilled enough to be called an Librarian. When their swords clash, a powerful energy rips across the battlefield. It was something that no one has seen before.

While they were fighting, the 2nd company of the Imperial Fist and the Thousand Sons couldn't stop but watch these two psykers fight in combat. After a grueling hour of fighting. They stop and get into an odd stance where everyone could see that the ywere going to do a final attack. Both, without hesitation, charge each other and by the end. Mortimus gets in causes a killing blow. However, though, His master was able to do the same. After like 2 feet away from each other, both fall to the ground in their own blood. But, in a final act, Cortis summons a spell on both of them where they will be reincarnated for all time and each reincarnation will have the memory of this battle so that forever, Mortimus and Cortis will keep fighting each other to see who would be the strongest warrior.

1000 years after the rebellion, 20 years before the 3rd Black Crusade, a Librarian from the Storm Ravens emerges. All the Imperial Fist marines become shocked when they see him. He has the features of the long lost battle brother, Mortimus. However though, his name was Genki. A very powerful psyker that was even stronger than most of hte librarians of the Impeerial Fists chapter. Following him was a loyal apprentice that wanted to become a Librarian. When the 3rd black Crusade hits, the apprentice, Genki, 3rd and 4th companies of the Imperial fists, and the Storm Raven chapter get a call to go to Cadia where the 5th company of the Thousand Sons where trying to break into a scared area to steal scrolls that had powerful magic.

When the 3rd and 4th companies of the Imperial fists and the Storm Ravens hit the planet, they quick act and attack the company. The battle, like before, was very gruesome and lasted for 4 years. However though, by the end where the Thousand Sons lost and retreated, Genki and all the marines from the 3rd and 4th companies of the Imperial fists catch a quick glimps of a Sorcerer Lord. Genki all a sudden starts to have a vision of the fight of his formal self and when he comes to, the Sorcerer he sees looked almost exactly like his past formal teacher, Cortis.

Is it any good? I got some help on it over at Bolter and Chainsword...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

man that is really cool. live your life and then find out your someone else destined to 'live' forever...
    and to make it perfect your immortal rival will always be their to fight you....

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

Thanks for the comment.

Though, Angel of Rust found some bumps in the story, and gave me some great advice to tweak it a bit. So probably atthe end of the day I will post the newer version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

everyone has their own opinion, doesnt mean everyone will think its perfect.
    the whole concept is still cool none-the-less.
    keep it up and cant wait to see the revised version.

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

+ Reply to Thread