The Rhana Dhandra - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

IMO that Thana Dhandra is a bit too much like Ragnarok. I once read something about the eldar phoenix lord vs. the forces of Chaos, sounds familiar (Aesir vs. Chaos) doesn't it?

Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rhana Dhandra eh? Hmmm... (searches memory banks) I think that the Rhana Dhandra just needs the eldar to die out in the last battle if I remember correctly, not everybody (the eldar are very self centered, when they refer to all life, they only refer to the life they see worthy of living ie themselves) , but I could be wrong, but If I&#39;m right, then phesably, there could be a Rhana Dhandra, and all the eldar would be wiped out. That wouldn&#39;t happen anytime soon however, unless GW can figure out a way of making the eldar all wraithguard without there being any live eldar to activate the spirit stones. Hmm...
    I live in your eyes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, da Panzies is always commin up wif profits and stuff...Da Orks will just fight till the end of time...then fight some more wiv da Ork gods Gork N Mork.
    It is writen in squig juice on a plank somewheres in doc Bad Dread&#39;s workshop, see fer yourself.

WAAAGH&#33;
    &quot;Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH&#33;&quot;
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Eldar muster all their forces and launch a full scale attack on the eye of terror the Tyranids take advantage of this and attack the Eldar as the Imperium interferes as do the Necrons who&#39;s C&#39;Tan attack Terra.Daemons numbering in the trillions pour out of the warp the Necrons use all their power to try and take out Chaos,Eldar and Dark Eldar the Dark Eldar retaliate the imperium and Chaos use their most devestating weaponry destroying solar systems and an Avatar of Chaos Undivided comes alive in this dimension fighting the C&#39;tan.
    The Avatar goes after the Eldar next destroying nearly all the craftworlds as the Tyranids attack the Dark Eldar Nearly wiping out both species.
    After that the Avatar with Abadon go after Terra were Feugan&#39;Ra allies with the imperium were they go after the emperor himself destroying the tmb the emperor
    kills Abaddon with psychic powers before the Avatar tears the Emperor apart physically and mentally as the Necrons avenge their god&#39;s deaths by destroying thousands of planets.
    The Grey Knights confront the Avatar who after destroying thousands of worlds and killing the emperor he kills nearly all the Grey Knights before they were forced back by the Avatar
    Then Fuegan Ra and all the phoenix lords face the Avatar as he releases all his powers as the Slaanesh part seduces nearly all the population the Nurgle part sends disease running through the populace as their overcome by bloodlust and go psycho with forbidden knowledge from Khorne and Tzeentch the Avatar kills Baharroth in single combat tearing him apart with his bare hands before he is forced back to the warp which he uses it&#39;s raw energy to tear a hole in the time space continuum which Fuegan confronts the Avatar and gets his head torn off by the avatar and sacrifices his soul to patch the hole in the time space continuum then the avatar is forced back into the warp. .
    So ends the Rhana Dandra.

That enough destruction for you?
    I am the Lord of Destruction
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Fools...i&#39;ll destroy them all

<a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Daemon%20Lord' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Daemon%20Lord</a>

<a href='http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Daemon+Lord' target='_blank'>http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Daemon+Lord</a>

Closed Thread