My Excistence In The Wk World - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is how I ended up in the WK world pl do NOT copy this story to any other board website watsoever without asking me permission first TY already.

Part 1: Commorragh
    My story:

I was painting my Dark Eldar on Saterday like I always do when suddenly a portal openend.
    It suck me trough together with some of my Warhammer stuff.. The tunnel was made of some red mixed with black material seeming like being made out of lava I was to afraid to touch it. The tunnel was full of floating debris like rocks and metal shards. After floating for 2 days I couldn’t keep my eyes open and closed them. Having the worst nightmare I ever had about being tortured and being a slave. When I woke up there were 3 men bending over me talking a language I had never heared of.Having pointy ears armed with a pistol like weapon on there side and pikes around there armed with blue eyes that looked upon me. They seemed to discuss about wat to do with me. Scared wat should happen I crawled away but one of them grabbed me and took me in a alien vessel. In some way I recognised the vessel it looked alot like my painted reaver jetbike!. While riding at the back of the jetbike I soon realised that i found myself in another dimension. Being in one of the most terrible places in the universe you could imagine. . . . . Commoragh. Somehow the portal was a breach between my world and this world dragging me from my own world to this one. But with wath purpose? We stopped in front of a big house were 4 men were seeming to guard the place. After a conversation they let me and the men trough. We got in a sort of elevator were he grabbed me in my neck and pushed forward towards a big room. When the door openend I recognised it from one of the pictures ive seen. In the center was a throne like chair with a man in it supposely the Archon of this kabal. In a flash I rememberd the stories Archons drain the souls of slaves to be young they desire above all else power. Torturing there slaves just to hear there screams and when they screamed enough they would kill it slowly chopping bits of them and draining there soul. Around him were 8 incubi’s and 1 men dressed in black. A warrior came with a machine towards the man.The Wych grabbed me and pushed me in front of the man punching in my stumach so I would fall down on my knees. The men laughed in the room as they saw me trying to struggle to get me upwards. The black men spoke to me. So your the new slave Dra’guhl has found? How did you escape from the kabal? I looked right in his eyes and spoke. A portal brought me to this world when I awoke there were 3 men standing around me.The wych gave a punch at the back of my head lowering my head to the ground. And I need to believe this story? Wat proof do you have boy that you come from another planet. The wych pulled me up feeling in my pockets. Grabbing one of my Warhammer models outside my pocket it was a incubi one of my converted models with Space marine heads on his backpack. Everyone looked at the figure and talked in there own language to eachother. Tell me boy said the man how did you get this model? I bought it I said. The man walked towards the Archon and whispered in his ear. The Archon stood up. Im interested in this planet of yours take him away Drazhar!. The incubi walked towards me and grabbed me. Bring him to your chamber and hear everything he has to say. He nodded his head and took me with him. Your very lucky mortal most escaped slaves get killed by first sight. He took me to his room and gave me a chair. Now tell me about your world. I told him everything about my own world about Warhammer and that I played with Dark Eldar. Wat I knowed about other races there weaknes the fall I told him every article I could remember from White dwarfs. I grabbed in my pocket and got my Drazhar model out. Drazhar looked suprised and asked me how I got that model and knew how he looked. I told him I just guessed and that I played regulary with that model. He seemed to be pleased with that answer. He sended a Reaver jetbike wych to get my stuff when she got back I explained him everything about the game. A warrior came to the door. Drazhar the master wants to see you with the boy. We walked towards the room when we got in the Archon did send all his men out of the room. He and Drazhar sarted to talk again in there language. At first the seemed to disagree about something then the Archon nodded and Drazhar took me with him. When we were back at his chamber he told me wat they said. Now listen carefully boy. The Archon wanted to send you with the other slaves to get killed next morning. I disagreed and asked to spare your life. He said that you would be placed under my control under my responsebility if you do something wrong I will pay the concenquences understand? I nodded and asked: Why did you ask to save my life and wat do I got to do in the meanwhile im here? He looked into my eyes: Tommorow you will be awake by one of the warriors he will bring you to the training area were you will get lessons how to shoot and hand to hand combat tactics. Now you have to sleep your to tired to do anything in your condition at this moment. He brought me to the room at the opposite of his. It isn’t much but it will do goodnight. He closed the door. The room was kept pretty simple a bed a desk some light giving metal and a chair. Glad that I could sleep I crawled in the bed and slept the whole night. The next morning I was taken with a wych to the training area. So this is our new recruit the warrior said? Alright give him a armour and a splinter rifle or splinter pistol and a blade and let him follow me. I choosed for the splinter pistol and followed the Sybarite. His name was Kez’ach he served for 30 years under this lord and trained new recruits. And so it came to pass that I learned the way of the Dark Eldar shooting with splinter pistols and doing competitions with the other boys of my age. I learned fast and about 2 years after my first training Kez’ach couldn’t teach me anything new anymore. Being the best of my class I was transfered to another 1. After 1 year studying the wyches marterial arts I had mastered them. Nobody had ever seen learning a outsider this fast. Drazhar spoke with me reguarly. Then one day Drazhar came to me: How would you like to follow my lessons?. I was overjoyed and the next years I got private lessons from Drazhar. At the age of 24 I was a fully pledged Incubi sworn to protect our Archon at all cost. At the age of 28 I was taken to the first great batlle. In my other years I was taken on the 4th Raider regiment to raid nearby stars but this was alot different There was a streetwar between our Kabalt and the kabalt of the Iron wolves. They invaded our territory and so we declared war. I was on the same raider as my master together with Drazhar and other Incubi. Once we were on the batllefield alot of the oppenent forces and ours were already dead we were heading to their leader wo was together with his 9 incubi. My heart pounded in my troath as we were coming closer every minute. Once we stepped out we saw our 9th regiment of warriors being slain by his incubi. Now is the time to prove yourselve said Drazhar aim for there necks that is the weakest part of there armour. We got out of our Raider and engaged there leader and his incubi’s. I slayed the first Incubi as Drazhar covered my back. I saw our lord fighting with the other lord in a fierce batlle. Both were equipped with a shadowfield and a Agoniser. It seemed our lord was losing that batlle so I head up to the batlle. The opponents incubi swinged at our lord from behind trying to decapitate him I threw my hand axe striking in his neck. For a second the Archon looked at me before concentrating to his batlle. I rushed in the batlle blocking the other lords agoniser. You human filth stay out of my way and let me kill that dog. My lord go back to the Raider!. As I and the lord were swung in a batlle far beyond normal standards dancing and evading the blows like it was some elegant dance. I saw my openening and chopping his arm of. He looked at me,then he tried to swing his agoniser I made another swing slicing his other arm. He lay there on a ground like some filthy beast crying in agony. I swinged my punisher one more time and he knew no more. I chopped of his head as proof and went back to the raider. 4 of our incubi’s were slained but in return we slayed them all. Our lord seemed to be pleased about me. Back at our home we celebrated the victory of our new gained terrain 300 new slaves were made as we advanced towards there headquarters. Our lord called me: I am proud that you are one of my incubi , you saved my life in return take this. He gave me a small black box containing a shadowfield. It was the shadowfield of my fallen victim as I installed it in my armour I looked at Drazhar. It is time he said. Time for wat master? I asked. You have great potentiel as a Incubi and therefor I will give you a chance to participate with the Inc’uar ritual.

The legend

Wat of ritiual is that? Listen said Drazhar and I will tell you a legend that has been told from incubi to incubi only a few really know this legend and we want to keep it that way. If you want to hear this legend swear you will never tell it to anyone else only to your own incubi student. I Swear I said.The legend goes like this:

The Eldar all know about the fall that because of there lust they awoke the chaos god slaanesh. He openend the eye of terror and absorbed countless Eldar souls. Thats why the Eldar wear a stone on there chest when they die there soul will be trapped in that stone so they will be safe from Slaanesh wraith. We Dark Eldar made a pact with the god. Only the most vicious and cruell Dark Eldar will get a safe trespassing. Some do this by torture capturing slaves like the warriors do others by fighting in the arena like the wyches. We incubi’s do this by protecting our master. But this pact has not been made without bloodshed. Wat the Eldar legends do not tell is how the pact is made. When the eye of terror openend Slaanesh sended one of his greater deamons to ‘’negotiate’’ with our leader. It soon ended in a trap to capture our leader but his bodyguard stepped forward we now know him as Inc’uar one of the greatest incubi’s of his time. The chaos deamon sended waves of warp beasts and corrupted Dark Eldar after him. But Inc’uar didn’t set aside holding to his oath he leaded the other incubi’s of commoragh into batlle 300 incubi’s were fighting for 2 days against the waves every men women and child depended on them. Everyone of them hold there oath if they would fail then there world would be doomed. After 2 days there were only 10 incubi’s left of the 300 then the greater deamon appeared and slayed 7 of them. To exhausted to put up a fight Inc’uar collapsed and was taken as a prisoner by the Deamon. For 3 days he was tortured to the extreme. The god Azu’real interfered with the fight between our race and Slaanesh by restoring Inc’uar his vitality. Inc’uar broke loosh from his chains nothing could stand between him and his oath. He grabbed his shak’re and slashed the greater deamons bodyguards in half with a single blow. A fight between the last incubi’s and the deamon broke loosh. Inc’uar and the deamon fought till there last breath when Inc’uar saw his opening he cut the deamons leg. Then Slaanesh appeared himself in a biological form he ripped Azu’real in half for interfering his plans. When he looked down on the last incubi’s and saw the hatred in there eyes he saw that this race was other then the Eldar races he had encountered, such anger hatred able to cause so much chaos. He made a pact with our leader that the most vicious Dark Eldar would trespass safely to the afterlife. After the batlle Inc’uar dissapeared without a trace. Some say Slaanesh found him and ripped his head of others say that he would be teaching other incubi’s. He and the other 2 incubi’s made a secret cult only for incubi’s those wo have the potential of becoming the best fighters of this universe can join but first they need to lay down a test. This test has took his toll as even more experienced incubi as you have failed it and died.

Are you prepared to participate in this ritual my son. This was the first time Drazhar called me his son he had taken care of me since I landed in this dimension but he never ever has called me his son before. Yes I will I will do it and make you proud master. Very well the choice has been made. Go rest you will need al the strenght you have tommorow.

The test

The next day Drazhar took me downtown.
    It was a part of the city I didn’t know. It was know as the Emo’gur the streets of despair.
    Even by Dark eldar matters this was a extremly violent place were the worst things creeped around from mutated men to still living soul drained victims wo have been set loose to frighten the other Dark Eldar warning wat would happen if they would neglect the Archons power. Drazhar didn’t seem to be frightened at all. He looked around as it was a somewat . . . . . Familiar place for him. Finally we arrived at a big gate. 2 Incubi’s were standing next to it. Drazhar walked towards them talked to them. One of the incubi’s walked towards me. Give me your weapons he said. I immediantly drawed my swords. Bjorn give him your weapons Drazhar said. I looked at Drazhar. They wont do you any harm. Very wel I said. I gave the incubi my 2 swords. The other Incubi opened the gate.,, You may pas.’’ Drazhar nodded and I walked with him trough the gate. The gates closed again behind our backs. I looked around and was suprised. Only Incubi’s walked around on the outer yard. We followed the road. I saw Incubi’s being trained altough only 2 or 3 were outside. Master why aren’t these incubi’s with there Archon and why aint there warriors to protect the outer yard?. Drazhar looked at me. This is the household of incubi’s Bjorn the place is a myth for the most of the other normal Incubi and warriors you see. Because almost noone that enters Emo’gur will get out of it alive. We finnaly arrived at a normal house compared to the massive towers you see in the city. Again there were 2 incubi’s guarding the entrance. When they saw Drazhar they stand aside and opened the door for him. I walked after him.Halt you can’t pas. Said one of the icubi’s.Bjorn stay here. Said Drazhar . I listened to him and waited outside till nightfal. The door opened and Drazhar stood there together with 2 other incubi’s. There armour was crafted with symbols I could read a bit of the Dark Eldar language. Follow me one of the incubi’s said. We went down together me Drazha and the 2 incubi’s. We walked and walked we were surely deep underneat the surface I thought. We stopped at the midlle of a great hall. Looking like the arena we had in our kabal. Here we will begin one of the incubi’s said. Begin wat I asked? Your trial Said Drazhar. Bjorn I have never seen someone learn so fast the marterial arts as you have. In several years you have learned wat took decades for me. You have great potential and therefor I have brought you here. I want you to participate with the ritiual of inc’uar. One of the incubi’s gave me a sword. Made of pure wraithbone and strenghtend with rune spells.that were crafted in it. They walked towards a balkony and looked down on me. Are you Bjorn ready to participate with the Inc’uar trial ready to prove your destiney even when your live is on stake? Yes I said I am. Very well then let the test begin. Doors slammed down at every entrance. The ground began to shake a portal opened . . . . . Warp beasts came out of the portal driven mad by there thirst for blood. . . . my blood. Slay them all I heard Drazhar saying. Lifting the sword up strenghtening my grip i charged at the first 5 warpbeasts. Slaying them quickly with one blow each giving them no chance to react. Impressive I heared one of the incubi say. But wat will happen if you get more then 5 beasts against you. 2 more portals openend. Warp beasts kept streaming out of the portals for every 1 I salyed 2 would come out of the portal. The room was filled with beasts till eventually no more beasts entered trough the portals. The other side of the portals contained the warpbeasts trapping them. Now let see how you handle these opponents. For 2 days I was slaying every beast in my range. The sword swinging so fast trough the air that it seemed it was singing. Till eventually after 3 days I collapsed. And the few warpbeasts that were left attacked me. STAND UP! I heared Drazhar say. In some merily seconds I was able to unlease my full rage upon them. Slaying them in 2 halves each. This action had costed me so much enery that I had nothing left. 2 Incubi’s entered the Arena and dragged me to another room. Flashbacks about my home my own world passed me by while I was exhausted. My parents and familie my own friends wo played warhammer. The first day I came to this world. Then suddenly I feeled pain. A whip struck my back bringing me back to this world. Knifes cutting symbols in my flesh. I feeled the symbol being carved in a shape I had never seen. Then after they had carved the rune they burned it with a hot iron. Screams of pain filled the halls as I was burned. I felt my anger rising once again and tried to break the chaines. Very impressive I heared someone saying. No incubi’s has had the strenght and the will trying to break free Drazhar. Indeed he has potential. Even you Drazhar couldn’t try to break lose from the chains. But this Incubi. . . He was not from this world you said thats interesting.. Yes my lord at nightfall the boy has passed the test. I heared something sweeping trough the air hitting my head and all was black once again.

The ceremony

When I woke up and opened my eyes the first thing I saw was Drazhar. A your awake he said. Very good Bjorn you have passed the ritual of Inc’uar. Tommorow there will be your ceremony that will bind you to this cult. Rest now. I slept again dreaming about the legend of Inc’uar the greater deamon the ritual the torture. I woke up once again. Bjorn bjorn put these on. Drazhar gave me a robe and a golden knife. Wear this on the ceremony. That night I was lead to the altar were my blood mixed with those of the priest. A bloodoath cutting in your hand and mixing your blood with that of the priest. After the ceremony I got my equipment. Depending on your result that you did while passing the test would decide how rare the artifact is that your gonna get. The incubi’s never saw someone like me coming so far holding full and still be able to attempt to break lose. Therefor I would get one of the most holy relics the cult had .The armour of Ma’lom being made by one of the best blacksmits in the Eldar history Ma’lom the blind. The armour was stronger as a regualr incubi armour but lighter then even a Banshee armour. As weapon I got the Shak’re the legendary blade that Inc’uar used himself. Altough Inc’uar had many weapons including the blades Drazhar has this one was one of his favorit. Being made of the lightest steel even better as a agoniser and being able to break it into 2 pieces or combine them with a fusion proces being able to make it a 2 handed sword. And defusing later on. This was one of the best weapons avaible that the cult had. Drazhar looked . . . glad that I passed the test. On the way home he said that he never tought I would perform this well and that the symbol crafted in my back is a sign that I am a member of the cult. And so it came to pas that I was a fully pledged Incubi member of a secret cult doing assasinations as practise. Till one day. . . . .

End part 1. Thanks for reading I hope you liked my story and I am considering about writing another one that will link to this one. Giving it a twist you will never expect!

However with that statement out of the way, I would say listen to ArchonBjorn. He has a really good tendency to not say stupid things and give bad advice.
    Learn from yesterday.
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow
    -Archonbjorn-

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

well ive played every 40k army, but im still no de player. and know ive learned more about the de than i ever hoped to know, i now know as much about them as the eldar.(quite a damn bit)
    it seems very good, albiet you have a lot of spelling mistakes, yet i dont think that even the de can find some shred of humanity to allow a slave to become one of their best, but thats just me.
    very good story, i will await part 2...
    (if i were in the 40k world id probably be either food for a penal colony or someone about to be mindwiped and turned into a servitor )

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

I kinda like the concept..I've been thinking about writing about a group of Space Marines that get lost in the warp and end up in a strange land where little circles of terrain follow under their feet everywhere they go,thier armour and guns have been replaced by plastic counterparts,and giants with measuring tape push them around the field.

Run it through a spell check and it's great ^_^ .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you guys prob is I dont have a english spellcheck. Altough im not a slave and I never was a slave. because of my knowledge I survived and had the opportunity to become a member of the sacred cult Inc'uar ^^. As you can see I can talk your ears of my ideas but I prefer spending the time in such a story that ppl often like 2.

However with that statement out of the way, I would say listen to ArchonBjorn. He has a really good tendency to not say stupid things and give bad advice.
    Learn from yesterday.
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow
    -Archonbjorn-

Senior Member The Real Leman Russ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice story. if i was in the 40k world id be me, leman russ, now hush while i fantasise.

*Russ start to use a spell check or i will start to delete your posts that i have to translate*
    Children in the dark cause accidents, accidents in the dark cause childen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the topic of a slave becoming a warrior, I think it's very possible. If he/she became a good enough warrior. The dark eldar are all about fighting, they are a race of warriors. If the slave proved him/herself to the archon then I believe it entirely possible that he could ascend the ranks. Archons gt to their positions by killing and fighting their way to the top. They might even try to get on the slaves good side to prevent...how sould I say this, mutiny...

that's my two cents worth
    Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
    ------------------------------------------
    <a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?jefftheworld' target='_blank'>DONT CLICK HERE...OR ELSE...</a>
    ------------------------------------------
    <a href='http://members.rogers.com/jalyanak' target='_blank'>The Legendary Dark Eldar Army</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your tottaly right m8.
    But this was just a story when I was bored on a normal sunday evening. So I put my comp on and started typing some lines and after a hour or 3 I got this storie out of it . Altough the online clan TLO (The Last Order) is ussaly the only ones that are getting copywright on my stories. I know the leader very well (Im even promoted to the high council last Saterday ^^) but anyway back on topic thanks for all your replies peepz. Because peepz like you I keep writing nonsense when I got nothing to do . jk

*knock off the Net Speak please*

Learn from yesterday.
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow
    -Archonbjorn-

+ Reply to Thread