Biel-tan Fluff - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Biel-tan Fluff

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

I'm a Biel-tan player and, after playing competitively for nearly two years now, I've decided to write some fluff for my army. However, I've hit on a serious obstacle, namely that I play Biel-tan!
    All the craftworlds available for play have all their fluff written for them, leaving nearly zilch room for creativity. When you play the Swordwind, writing a background for your force-aside from battle reports and character histories- is basically bloody impossible.
    So I'll end off saying this: SOMEONE OUT THERE HELP ME!

2. Remove Advertisements

Liverpool, England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

107 (x5)

Not a terribly big problem, theres always a solution

You could always either

a/ Write fluff about Biel-Tan with the constraints of what the existing fluff is. E.g fill in the gaps, write about what Biel Tan is currently doing

b/ Make your fluff about your army being a seperate force from Biel-Tan. E.g. a warhost with some specific objectives, or a scouting force, a force sent to protect exodites, theres lots of possibilities

c/ Make your fluff about your own craftworld "insert Craftworld name here", and how its organised along similiar lines to Biel Tan, and create a similiar history.

+ Reply to Thread