Another Freelance Author - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I, like several others, am now offering my services, free of charge, as a fluff author for any and all people who approach me.

Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Id like to see you give it a stab with my army, If its good ill post it on the website im creating and give you full credit of cource. Heres the info on my army

Name :Akratils BloodRite! (Black Templar)

1 Emperors Champion Akratil MaliKhan
    1 Razor Back
    4 Tactical Squads (9 marines each)
    2 Veteran Squads (10 mariens each)
    2 Jump pack assault squads (9 marines each)
    2 Bike Squadrons
    1 Attack Bike Squadron
    12 Terminators
    2 Dreadnoughts
    2 Landraiders

I have fought chaos, necrons, dark eldar, bood angels, Tau, Imperial Guard, and Orcs.

The Best Battle was with the Chaos. It was really furious.
    first thing I did was hammer his forces with my hvy hitters then I rushed in with my squads. I then uses my bikes and terminators to deepstrike in behind them. my 2 Dreadnoughts went agains 2 of the chaos version dreadnoughts. after my terminators helped clean up the main troops (at a large cost on both ends) I engaged one of his dreadnoughts with one of my terminator squads and his last 2 tactical squads with what was left of the ones I had left and the other group of terminators (which actually came out unscathed for the most part) then he engaged my terminators with his own. By the end of the battle I was the only one standing with 3 terminators 1 dreadnought and a Razor Back, 1 Emperors Champion, and about the equivilant of 1 tactical squad. It was a furious fight, that was the nastiest fight ive ever been in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amongest the hardened forces of the Black Templar, there are many eager candidates for training and re-deployment to a unit of Grey Knights, those fanatical Inquisitors. Even the withdrawn and secretive Templar harbor, deep within their breast, a deep hate for the forces of Chaos. Every year, many recruits are inducted into the gleaming orders of the Ordo malleus. But what happens to those who don't quite make the cut? Those too fanatical and zealous even for the Inquisitors to take? Whispered rumors surround disappearances of especially fanatical Templar. One of the most famous rumors connects these dangerously zealous troops to a name out of a children's fairy tale: Akratail Malikhan. According to a legend told by the older Marines and passed along to each new generation of new recruits, Akratil was related to the Primarch of the Black Templars chapter. His exact relation changes with each telling, but one part of the telling remains unchanged: Akratil wanted to be Primarch. He organized a scheme to assassinate the current Primarch, but it was botched. His relative heard of Akratil's involvement, but, unable to stand ordering him killed, he put him in charge of the Blood Rite: Marines that were so zealous about Daemonhunting that they proved dangerous to their fellows, but were, for whatever reason, not inducted into the Ordo Malleus. These Marines are a crack fighting force, and not to be underestimated as "washouts." Akratil has single-handedly made them into a force that strikes fear into the hearts of the vile servants of Chaos wherever they are found. Recently, the Crusade from the Eye of Terror has plunged them into the thick of the fighting, battling Chaos troops, Orks, renegade Imperial Guard troops and Space Marines, Necrons, and Dark Eldar with equal abandon. They have even been involved in border skirmishes with the Tau empire. The Blood Rite is gaining fame rapidly, and was the turning point at the Battle of Sigma Sintiari, against the hordes of the Chaos Champion Vol-Guiyash, where their Terminators caught the opponents in a deft pincer movement, all but eradicating them. Akratil was famed as a tactical genius before his "fall," and if the rumors about him leading the Blood Rite are true, it is indeed a dark time for the foes of the Emperor.
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can you do some fluff for my army please

Army: cadian 666th
    commander: heroic senior officer ...
    second in command: 3 liuetenants -?,?,?
    Type: cadian - imperial guard
    Planet/system: cadia
    History: company raised on cadia then they were posted on armageddon. after armageddon they helped keep back the chaos forces in abaddons 13h black crusade. fought umerous batles against the blac legion. they got slaughtered against some death guard and were heavily reinforced with youth cadets and ogryns were assigned to them.
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very Very Nice, Only one problem Akratil didnt die, as you can see the Champion is still alive at the end of the battle LOL but aside from that im quite impressed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't make him die! Why would you think that? Ohhhhh, I get it. I meant his fall from grace, when people stopped liking him as much.
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh that makes sence, could you continue it a bit, I was really getting into it LOL ur pretty good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, next time you fight a battle with this army keep track of every move, lists from both armies, little bits of fluff from both sides, etc. to make a battle report like the ones on the GW site. I will do a story of that battle, but I need a full report of each turn, and photos would be nice.
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i next do a batle could you add it to my story please deciever. your writing is great.
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure thing! Anyone else out there need fluff? I would be happy to write army backgrounds as well as battle reports. And it's all free free free!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast