Space Wolves Succsesor Chapter - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Blood Wolves

The blood wolves are the second successor chapter of the space wolves. They where formed at the time of Roboute Guilliman's Codex Astartes which required the legions to split into chapters. The blood wolves where assigned to help defeat a splinter force of hive fleet Behemoth that made it past the imperial forces. They defeated the Tyranids force but the Blood wolves commander brother Bastiaan the venerable died in battle. So sister Orina his second in command took his position. Orina is famous for her chant after battle "Sons of Russ come here and feast on your enemies flesh". Their flag ship Ookami took heavy damage forcing them to crash land on a feral ice world similar to their home world Fenris, it’s name was Tala-Omar. The Blood wolves. The Iron priests after many years fixed the communications and contacted the imperium. At first the imperium did not believe that they where actually, the second founding chapter of the space wolves, and were assumed to be chaos, so the blood wolves let the imperial librarians search their mind’s for taint. When they found none and the apothecaries found their gene-seed to be almost identical to the space wolves. So they reinstated them in to their records. The blood wolves recruited from the feral tribes of Tala-Omar use a nearby death world as their final training grounds. To the blood wolves the wolf was a god in its own way, and they praised it’s speed and cunning, they thought themselves the avatars of the wolf.

how do you like it (Y) or (N) ? anything i can improve on? thx for your help

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Y) good, though loose the girl marine bit. They might see that as heresy.
    Lifes a PC game, learn to play it or loose.

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

It's good but there are no female space marines also i would make it a 3rd founding chapter based off of the space wolves geneseed as the spacewolves only had one succesor the wolf brothers (who had to be disbanded due to genetic instability).

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    57 (x3)

Aren't Blood wolves one of the 12 other chapters?
    Three Companies of the 26th Vinancium
    143rd Airborne Badgers (99.9% done)
    159th Corsair Rifles (35% done))
    69th Armored Wall Busters (95% done)

Total 197 men, 12 tanks, 4 Heavy Artillery Pieces

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

no they are not, dear god not this again. please, please just let the female marine slide. lets not repeat what happened in the sm forum

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey, i say let the female marine be in the army. Thain could just use a sister of battle model. anyways the decription thingamajig sounds good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeaa...... There are NO female marines. END of story. The thing in the sm forum was bad.... Very bad... But good fluff anyways!
    Battle record.
    W/D/L
    Ultramarines:6/0/1
    Orks: 4/0/1
    World eaters:1/0/2
    O & G: 5/0/1

+ Reply to Thread