Creating A Fluff? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play Space wolves and I was wondering whether to get Orks Tau Necrons or Tyranids. But i really like creating story lines for my army and i was wondering what would be fun to play and creat a story line.

Thx plase explan reasoning

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

I'd say Necrons or Tyranids are some of the worst races for fluff. Now, don't all you Nid/Cron players jump me, it's just an opinion. They're alien races that don't think like any of the others - Necrons are mindless robots (only the Lords & C'Tan really think, or so I seem to remember), and Tyranids, with their Hive Mind, don't have individual thoughts. Really puts a damper on any heroic or interesting fluff, imo.

Tau & Orks are easier to write for, since they think similar to us (or are at least sentient). Orks, by far, have to be the most fun race to write for (as well as play), since you can do just about anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

no argueing with that youve explained it right to the letter...

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok thx i apreciate it i will check out the Ork form to see their fluff to get an idea

*mangled English corrected by Deadly Nightshade, please try a spell check in future*

+ Reply to Thread