Phantom Swords - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phantom Swords

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Space Marine chapter I'm working on is called the "Phantom Swords", and they were founded by the Raven Guard. They make their home on the world of Pandora, and are led by Chapter Master Grimm Zaerne. Any suggestions are welcome.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='color:orange'>Ancient Proverb: There is No Arguing With the Barrel of a Gun.</span></span></span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Sounds good to me. Have any backround fluff worked out for them? What&#39;s their colour scheme?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;m working on background, but the color scheme will be black and white I think. I&#39;ll try to post some more details tommorow.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='color:orange'>Ancient Proverb: There is No Arguing With the Barrel of a Gun.</span></span></span>

+ Reply to Thread