Anyone Got Sanguinius Fluff? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Hag Graef
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-3 (x0)

How exactly do you pronounce it? like san-gwin-i-us, cause thats how i say it, but am i right?

And to the matter of fluff, all i can find is stuff from the siege of terra, where was he found, his childhood, you know, all the stuff in the other primarch fluff

Pain is life, while I feel pain I still live, and while I still live I will seek vengance.
    We are few but strong in will
    The last with pagan blood
    We fought the world with burning steel
    Now we sit in Hall of Gods

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

450 (x8)

Yup.. it's like the word 'sanguine.' So judging by the way it's spelt, I'd guess that's the pronunciation.

As for fluff.. if you know someone with a lot of WDs, (I do, horray&#33 ask them to dig out the Adeptus Astrates article for the blood angels. I only have the EC one myself, but it gives you a lot of primach background.

Alternately, you could get one of the Adeptus Astrates volumes (I'm not sure which has the blood angels in them) and either buy it or do the 'I'm just reading some of it to check if I want to buy it' thing. It's naughty, I know, but so is charging £10 for a paperback.

Closed Thread