Doom Wolves Return! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<data scaning>

<data found>

<data error>
    <data error>
    <data error>

<89.4 restoring>

<84% data restored>

<data downloading...>
    <loading...>

<data down load complete>

Space mac#h%a9o^s

<error detected>

<primary gene seed found>

Leman Russ

<secondary gene seed found>

Gordon

<gene seed error found>

Corruption in secondary geneseed. Mutation found. Mutation is unable to be controlled

<gene seed error found>

Corruption in primary geneseed. Mutation Found. Mutation destroyed.

<primary gene seed found>

Loross

My fluff was that marines of the of the space wolf chapter crashed landed and were not rescued. It so happened to be that the marines that crashed all hated the space wolves for the same reason, which was the way that space wolves were recruited (they were thrown into forest basically .)

My fluff is still the same only this time a marine called Gordon who is part of the black legion landed on the same planet and found the renegade space wolves under attack by ultramarine&#39;s so he brought his traitor legion and brought the art of dreadnought conversions and tanks to the renegade space wolves. The space wolves already had wulfen (which were in there ship, they had to bring the wulfen to a different planet for a reason not getting into.) On the planet they crashed on always had dire wolves on it. Eventually the space wolves came up with the name doom wolves (be for they met Gordon.)

The problem here is that Gordon kind of mated with one of the doom wolves and this let to many problems. Gordon was a favoured marine (he was even slowly becoming Slaneesh.) Gordon was so corrupted hence his full name, Gordon the Corrupt that he had his original gene seed. Ultramarine/warp Chaos (the chaos from the warp which was changing him to obliterator made him slowly turn into a obliterator but he hasn&#39;t fully become an obliterator.) So now he had a mutated ultramarine gene seed. The warp chaos from his mutated ultramarine genes spread into the Leman Russ gene seed and basically corrupted the doom wolves and made some of them mutant like animals.

You can find all this stuff in my models. I have a heavily fluff based army so it looks killer . As you can tell I&#39;m leaning towards LaTD army but I&#39;m still making my final decision. Either Black Legion or LaTD will work not a major problem.

EDIT: Picture of Gordon.
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v146/Town_Mi.../?action=logout

Also I just ran it through spell ehck and only like 10 spelling errors.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BURN THIS HERETIC, How dare you corrupt my perfect Gene Seed. The Gene Seed of Robute would never be corrupted. Plus you deserve to be burned for your spelling and grammatical errors.

FOR THE ETERNAL EMPEROR OF MANKIND&#33;&#33;&#33;
    FOR GULLIMAN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    KILL&#33;&#33;&#33;
    MAIM&#33;&#33;&#33;
    BURN&#33;&#33;&#33;

*Grabs Powersword and Plasma Pistol and charges Valhallan*

-Invicticus
    Current Armies:
    Ultramarines (4000pts)
    Current form: 4-1-0
    Win vs Orks (1000pts)
    Draw vs Orks (1000pts)
    Win vs Space Wolves (1000pts)

Dark Eldar (1000pts)
    Current form: 3-0-1
    Loss vs Imperial Guard (1000pts)
    Win vs Chaos, Slaanesh (1000pts)
    Win vs Orks (1000pts)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

*darkreever steps in and smashes Invicticus with the butt of his weapon. "either walk away from this or be forewarned i will kill you."*

looks real cool val, but just wondering about some things. how did the chaos marine mate with the doom wolf. (i understand the theory that marines are gay, but thats taking it a bit far)

sounds like these guys have come a long way since you first talked about them...

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"HEREITC&#33;&#33;&#33;, How dare you impede the scouring of the enemies of the Emperor of Mankind"

*Orders in the drop-pod for the Drednought "Ironclaw"*

"Prepare to be cleansed HERETICS"&#39;

I wasnt saying it wasnt a bad idea though, I was just saying he was a Heretic.

^_^

-Invicticus
    Current Armies:
    Ultramarines (4000pts)
    Current form: 4-1-0
    Win vs Orks (1000pts)
    Draw vs Orks (1000pts)

Dark Eldar (1000pts)
    Current form: 3-0-1
    Loss vs Imperial Guard (1000pts)
    Win vs Chaos, Slaanesh (1000pts)
    Win vs Orks (1000pts)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Woah man..that&#39;s kinda confusing. OK, so some Space Wolves turn traitor right? and some Blue boys go in to kill &#39;em and this Black Leigon badass comes and helps them right? OK That&#39;s cool. But then sombody&#39;s mating with wolves? thats kinda funny is a sick sorta way.I really don&#39;t see how a wolf and a marine, no matter how mutated he is, can produce offspring. I also don&#39;t think that if such a thing could be born, it wouldn&#39;t have a Space Marine gense seed in it just because it&#39;s father was a marine. I don&#39;t even wanna think about the biology of a creature like that. You&#39;re just sick&#33;

I mean I guess it&#39;s all possible inside the Eye of Terror or something.Anything is possible there but..man..that&#39;s just plain freaky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well he is slaanesh so he can do some really, uh, interesting things to other things in a dark scary room. Slaanesh is messed up.
    Back from a long adventure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But hes an obliterator....ugh....I dont wana think about it.....*barfs*
    Tau&#39;n Expeditionary force:
    W/L/T
    Marines:4/1/1
    IG:2/0/0
    Chaos:1/1/0

Iron Warriors:
    W/L/T
    Marines:3/0/1
    IG:0/0/1
    Tau:0/1/0
    PM me any fluff or pictures on the adeptus custodes you can find&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x5)

Ugh..that poor poor wolf. Either that or we have some freaky marine on marine action going on. I&#39;m not sure which one is more revolting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol lol.

No by Doom Wolf I meen Doom Wolf Marine lol. Cause thats what the renegade space wolves ended up calling themselfs. Doom Wolves after Dire wolves. (I got it from vampire coutns army, doom wolves are soppose to be a bigger version of dire wolves in my fluff)

Gordon mated with a female. I forgot to add that if you read my other post that the planet they are on all ready has humans on it, also when the ship crashed it had all these supplys in it and it was acually shot down in space ina fight so all these supplys and crap is spread over the world... all these cages full of wulfen are everywhere and stuff.

Simply Put...

Space Wolf marines allied with Humans already on planet.
    Space wolfs mated with humans.
    They used supplys from ship to enhance some people.
    They got attack
    Black legion comes. (they also got some imperialguard traitors with them)
    Gordon mates with one of the female humans.
    That female gets in contact with another person who gets in contact with another person.

Ill be making a long report on this and also when the gene seed Loross is formed it is very easily spread. So just by touching someone and breathing another persons air you can breath or touch skin that will infect your blood stream.

[/cough]

Got sars?

EDIT: Hey, in a LaTD army can you use rhinos and dreadnaught

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x5)

Well that&#39;s not quite as disturbing. You&#39;ll find quite a few people who will debate a marines ability to reproduce however. As far as the whole spreading of gene seed thing, maybe you could tie in something about those bitten by Doom Wolf Wulfen becoming Wolf-monsters.I&#39;m working on something like that myself currently.It&#39;s for a story staring our WitchHunter Inquisitor Jeal.

and I&#39;m pretty sure LatD can&#39;t use rhinos or dreads.I left my EoT codex at home&#33; Curses&#33;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast