Honour Guards - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Honour Guards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was reading the space marine book and i wondered if you could take a hounor guard in an army other than space marines.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

Wouldn't really make sence would it? A group of Space Marines in a non-Space Marine army? Now if you're asking "do other armies have anything like an Honour Guard" then yeah, most armies have unit types that are designed specificly to be attached to a leader or special character. Nid's have Tyrant Guards, Chaos Marines have the Chosen..stuff like that.

Edit: Just thought about it. You're probably talking about the Ultramarine Honour Guard being in other Space Marine armies? The answer to that is no, only Ultramarines get those,but a lot of Space Marine chapters have thier own versions of the Honour Guard, like the Blood Angels and I think the Spacewolves though I'm sure they call it something different. Wolfguard maybe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes and no i sould have worded it better but i would like to see an hounor gaurd in an choas army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    450 (x8)

Chosen = Chaos honour guard. If not ruleswise, then fluffwise, both troop types fulfill the same role.

And if you just want to include honour guard for the rules, why is this in the fluff section?

+ Reply to Thread