Lost And The Damned Fluff - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Codex: Traitor Terrorists

Unit PTS/Model WS BS S T W I A LD SV
    Normal 20 3 3 3 3 1 3 1 6 5+

Number/squad: 3-5

Weapons: Shotgun and a Trenchcoat-covered Demolition charge.

Options: up to 2 terrorist can have their demolition charge replace with a melta-charge at +10 pts and become anti-tank troopers.

Special Rules:

Melta-charge: This bomb is often used in mines but with the safety trigger taken off, it now destroys almost anything it comes in contact with, unless it is detonated with greater damage. So if the terrorist has not revealed himself in turn 3 he is considered killed for victory-point purposes, and the bomb detonates automatically.
    Str. 9 AP. 2 blast.
    Fanatics: Terrorists are totally fearless and cannot be pinned. They are assumed to pass any morale checks. They are fanatics to the Chaos undivided, and can’t be given a different mark of Chaos.
    Hidden Deployment: Terrorist train for this moment for a very long time, and are adept in hide themselves in all environments. And therefore they use the hidden deployment rule as described in Codex: Tyranids.
    Oh you’ve had this coming for a long time: Terrorist absolutely hate men of the Imperial authority. So if there is a Commissar/priest or a Imperial commander is within 12? of where a terrorist is hiding, they and the unit they are with, receive two hits from a shotgun as the terrorist reveals himself and rushes towards his most hated enemy. Space Marine Commanders/Chaplains and Librarians are also counted.

Codex: Mutant Terrorists

Unit PTS/Model WS BS S T W I A LD SV
    Mutant Terrorist 12 3 2 3 3(4) 1 3 1(2) 7 5+

Number/squad: 5-10

Weapons: Volatile body-mutation, firearms and a fanatical devotion to the chaos gods.

Options: all can be upgraded with daemonic speed for +5 per model and/or daemonic venom for +5 per model which will replace the strength in the body-mutation (and more).

Special Rules:

Body-Mutation: Str. 5 AP 4 ordnance blast (pinning) when shoot and killed, they do not explode for it is a complex body work that is need to explode. (Like two chemicals need to mix before the big bang).

Fanatics: Like knowing their roll in the greater workings of chaos mutant Terrorist are fearless devotees of chaos. And they are assumed to pass any morale checks.

Go and follow those guys: Mutant Terrorists have learned through the ages the best way to get close enough is to hide in the horde and wait for their change. Up to 5 terrorist have to be assigned to a Chaos troop, Elite, HQ or Heavy support unit, even Chaos Space marines (they’re just used those guys jumping around them), therefore the terrorist unit must spill up is they are more than 5, they will follow it until they can move up the enemy in one turn, to explode. They are technically not a part of the unit, if their “parent unit? runs or pinned, or anything that affect them.

tell how you like them :ph34r:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nobody loves me "sobs" just kidding I just want to know how you guys like those ideas they are not yet playtested but if anyone can help it will be a welcomed.
    Please help me

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm I just found this thread now...
    Your ideas sounds good... although I don't know how many people will accept them.
    The idea of the terrorist is good, proparbly as realistic as you would think a traitor would be doing.
    Can anyone else come with their meanings on his idea.
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like the idea but i think this is a bit more balanced.

0-1 points cost=20
    WS BS S T W I A LD
    3 3 3 3 1 3 1 7 sv5+

squad= 3-10

weapons= firearms. explosives

options= 1 in every 3 may replace their explosives with a melta charge for +10pts or demolitions charge for + 10pts

Special Rules=
    Fearless
    Infiltrate
    Counter attack- maybe im not sure, i guess it's up to you guys.

Suicide Bombers= explosives count as a s5 ap4 blast weapon which must be used on a charge and may also be detonated when attacked. when charging always resolve the blast first and when charge in initiative order.

Hidden within the masses= the terrorists dont count as a squad by themselves they seperate and each join a seperate unit. may only join mutants and traitor guard. must reveal themselves when charging. and replace a member of that squad.

_______

or you could have a unit of 1-3 all armed with demo charges and count as being "hidden" and work like the lictor in deployment or catachan traps from the catachan codex.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They sound pretty good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the idea is that tratiors go and hide around the battlefield ( like the lictor ) for they train for their martyrdom for a very long time. and about the melta-charge, the security cap has been remove which means a bigger explosion and more hazard to your health :o .
    with the mutant I am trying to create a unit that hides in the masses until the time they are 12" away from their chosen target, then they run like hell to get to them. the mutant terrorists are more bloated than the others( for some strange reason :huh: ) and are more easily identified. there for the will follow anyone that will give them cover. for they know there is savety in numbers and also the strongest are always gunned down first.
    But continue to comment on them, I like suggestions they are all considered and will maybe be use later on.

Closed Thread