what happened to Lorgar? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what happened to Lorgar?

now, i like the space marines, i'm a servant of the emperor, but i like to read and have a basic knowledge of chaos, which makes it frustrating when i come across a subject i don't know about, like Lorgar.

i understand that hes a Primarch, leader of the Word Bearers, and that he hates the emperor for rejecting his devotion to him, but what happened before that? did Lorgar just appear on His ship while on the Great Crusade? what planet did Lorgar land on? how was his child hood? i did, like, 5 searches on various websites, but i got nothing, so could someone help me out?

please and thank you in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

I would recommend that you find the Index Astartes article on the World Bearers, which has the answers to all of your questions. The article was featured in White Dwarf #269, if I remember correctly.

~Grephaun.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lorgar was a right bastard. Right next to Horus on the crap-scale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the story of lorgar before he got tainted by chaos is also in "The Horus Heresy Vol. II: Visions of Darkness."
    Is all good...

+ Reply to Thread