Grabnutz & Noggin VIII - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grabnutz & Noggin VIII

Noggin launched himself at the Warboss, using his small form as a large projectile, and hitting BuggLugz squarely on the nose. Grabnutz looked bemused (more so than usual) as the grot landed several punches and kicks within seconds on the flailing form of the Ork. All BuggLugz managed to do was hit himself in the face with his gun, of similar design to Grabnutz. He finally managed to dislodge Noggin, and threw him back at Gabnutz. Hithout the space in his brain to explain what just happened, the warboss decided to stay with “angry?

“Wot you doin’ ‘ere Grabnutz??? We isn’t startin’ yet! Youse not fightin’, youse ambushin’, dats a puny ‘ummie trick!?

“OI, YOU IS GONNA LEAVE MY LUCKSY GROT ALONE!?

“Righ’ dats it! UP AN AT DEM LADZ!!!?

“FIGHT ‘EM BOYZ?

As the lines of previously amiable orks clashed, the two hulking Warbosses through themselves into each other. Wide swings of Klaws were split by intermittent bursts of hot blasts from their guns. Any Boy, friend or foe, who got too close, was clobbered and/ or fried on the spot. SkrooLooze had leaped into his Battle Wagon, as if he knew what was about to happen. Driving it straight through Bugglugz’ lines, flanked by his two Killa Kans. Everal eager boyz, some of BuggLugz’ from the look of their yellow shirts. Grabnutz’ ladz were easily distinguishable by their dirty blue shirts with bright orange trousers. The most “Orkiest of kolors, wese got ladz? Grabnutz had said.

Frump and his ‘Ard Boyz were on top of SkrooLooze’s contraption, firing away with very large shootas. Every so often the Zzap gun would fire a brilliant beam of energy, which would rip through orks and their trukks (BuggLugz really liked trukks, they were his Mek’s specialty). The Wagon had already run out of rokkits.

The surviving boyz launched themselves, rather sporadically, at the Kan-Wagon-Kan formation, only to be cut down by shootas, or diced by the spinning death wheels of the Kans. As the attack grew, more boyz got through and climbed onto the deck of the Wagon. Frump and his 'Ard boyz laid into them with choppa and klaw, and other unoccupied limbs.

In the middle of the battle, was a large clearing, where no boy wished to venture into. This was the arena of the Warbosses, still trying to cut past the others defence. Slow, yet powerful blows were parried aside, as the rest of the fight circled around them. Noggin, currently wrapped around BuggLugz' neck, spied a mob of grots, running swiftly yet unseen, and carrying behind them, several large disc shaped objects. They were heading towards BuggLugz' ladz, who were trying to get similar disks attached to the Kans, with not much luck.

"AAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Noggin took up his preffered battle cry, as well as his twin magnums, and rushed at them.

Running as fast as his tiny legs would carry him (which is a very surprising speed as it happened...) he flew into the yellow-trousered gretchin, clubbing them viscously, with his fingers clamped firmly to the trigger. Not one grot fell to this attack, but several of BuggLugz' encircling boyz did. The grots swung their disks, which turned out to be TankBusting Bombs, at him. Noggin ducked, and one disk flew into another grot, who swiftly exploded, scattering crimson grot over the field.

The attack on the Wagon was faltering, and Frump, with SkrooLooze and the 'Ard Boyz swept out of the ramp, and set about hacking the remnants out of the way. 1 Kan however had fallen over, and was flailing to rise itself, with as much effect as an upturned tortoise. Several Grots flew over its head, as a small explosion ripped through their ranks.

Noggin, after having dealt with the grots, wandered towards the city, apparently in awe of it, with an expresion of said awe on his face. He was moving, not as a normal grot does, but more purposefully. In a moment he burst into a run.

Two MekBoyz from the city were watching from the rubble of a nearby building, at a relatively safe distance.
    “Yep, told you Chum, weese always get gud businesses when dose two meets up. Rumour has it da ‘ummies are comin’ too?
    “Aye, gud times again maytee!?
    "Wos dat grot doin' then?"
    "Aye" The other mek wasn't paying much attention.
    "I's gonna a've a looksee..."

As the mek moved off, towards Noggin, a silent, and highly accurate shot ripped through his cranium. The Ork forgot all desires of following Noggin. In fact, he forgot pretty much everything.

What news Farseer?
    Everything is as foreseen. The Imperium is sending the Strom Heralds, the chapter that fought against the Orks here during their war across this sector. They have no idea of our presence.
    What of their leader, the Psyker?
    He is arrogant, but he is stronger than I first anticipated, a great many of us will fall before this is over. We will see him personally by the fourth moon.
    And the Orks, What of the one we sent?
    He is doing his work, his mind was simple enough already so as not to be harmed too much by our conditioning, the Orks will keep each other, and the Imperium, in check. Now is our time to act out what we have been planning for centuries. Our Rangers in its area are keeping it from harm.
    Do we have the exact location yet?
    No, my abilities are not enough to penetrate the shroud our ancestors placed around it, we will have to use all our skill and stealth. Send Rangers to the North, in Melysia, to watch over the Space Marines. Send them also to the East, in Dantir. This is where our attack shall begin.

O0o, more plot! I hoped you enjoyed it, as always. Again suggestions and comments are more than welcome.

Last edited by KingBurriss; April 20th, 2005 at 19:37. Reason: spelling, grammar, and increased word count.
    AKA Grabnutz
    Moderator over at http://forums.relicnews.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Wooo, I think I know whats going on. Great work keep it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how the bl**dy hell do you know whats going on?!
    I'm not entirely sure whats going on myself!

Acshully, I've just re-read it. It is a little more obvious, but oh well. Wait until you see the way some main characters are bumped off! And the main goal is known by only myself. Not even the people taking part in my campaign are certain of what they are fighting for yet! All they know is that their is an artifact of great importance hidden within Delloran VI.

Ooops, I've said too much!!!
    AKA Grabnutz
    Moderator over at http://forums.relicnews.com

+ Reply to Thread