Deathwatch Kill Team - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deathwatch Kill Team

Veteran Seargeant Scythes of the Emperors Johann Gudmannison

Seargeant Gudmannison was already an ancient and hardened fighter when the Scythes of the Emperors, a cursed and doomladen Chapter thier homeworld was engulfed by the maws of Hive Fleet Kraken. One of only a company of survivors Gudmannison was coerced and blackmailed into leaving the dying remenants of the Chapter and spent decades under the supervision of the Ordo Xenos training DeathWatch Marines in the Inquistorial Fortress of Talasa Prime before leading Kill Teams across the galaxy,despite the melancholic and bitter aura surrounding Gudmannison, he is a true Son of Sotha, dedicated in his duty to the Emperor and the destruction of the alien, the respect of the Marines under his command won time and again in battle. his grim battle scarred face is offset by three gold forehead studs denoting three centuries of service to the Emperor, and his left leg a black painted bionic replacement the knee cap adorned with razor sharp Viskeon teeth

Veteran Marine Space Wolf Eidur Brokenprow

a giant even amongst Space Marines Eidur is a brooding and grizzled figure, his thick braided beard and deepset eyes are surrounded by ancient scars and a dark swirling tatoo covers his forehead.his black armour is adorned with centuries of trophies and battle scars besides the shoulder plate bearing the symbol of the space wolfs his right knee pad has been spared the balck paint marking him as a Marine of the Deathwatch and has the diagional chevrons marking of the WolfStrike Force that raided deep within dormant Tyranid hiveships during the Imperium desperate struggle against Hive Fleet Kraken. sworn to an oath of silence Eidur is immobile and unapproachable as a glacier, apart from in battle, with his right hand bearing the frostblade axe "Golrid" and his left a boltpistol of ancient design Eidur becomes a berserker of immense power

Marine Crimson Fist Ryan Torpcrew

a huge marine dwarfed only by Eidur Brokenprow, Brother Ryan is a devout and capable warrior inducted into the Crimson Fist at at time when they desperately need intelligent as well as hardy warriors Ryan has proved his worth again and again, as a Scout he survived alone for 3 years oon the Ork infested world of Badlanding after a disasterous Fists incursion, as well leading and training the scattered human inhabitants of the Hullbound Mountains against mounting Ork attacks Borther Ryan disrupted the local Ork forces to such a degree that he attracted the attention of a later Crimson Fist ask force and along with the preserved gene-seed of his fallen brothers was returned to Rynns Wolrd a Hero. His legend has spread across Badlanding and the embattled and enslaved human population talk of the day he will returnand free them of the Orks. inducted into the 4th Battle Company Brother Ryan destinguished himself for centuries in several Crimson Fist Crusades before secondment to the DeathWatch. his bulky black armour a relic of the 4th Company and the shoulder pad that retains the markings of the Crimson fist has flecks of original bears the weight of his shoulder slung heavy bolter and his waist a bandolier of Ork Stikk grenades. his right eye an embedded targer set within his broad face, scarred and warped by a necrotic hrud virus beyond the repair of Imperial science

Last edited by deversnik; April 22nd, 2005 at 14:29.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    450 (x8)

Nice.

Deathwatch are always fun.

My only real criticism is using a Scythe of the Emperor. There always seems to be one in every deathwatch kill team I've seen. Okay, they're a fairly sensible chapter to recruit from, but I'm worried it might be percieved as a bit of a stereotype.

And, though I can't be sure, I get the feeling 42 is incredibly young by deathwatch marine standards.

Nice, I'll be writing something similar myself later (need a squad for the kill team subgame.. and what could be better than a deathwatch kill team.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at soem point i need to flesh it out with a few bolter armed marines who i imagine coming from suitable Ultramarine successor chapters (i wna tto avoid the white and black consuls and the mortifactors) and any other successor chapters i can find with a xenos fighting history

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and perhaps some support / inquisitorial background

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

random instruction

+ Reply to Thread