Inquisitorial report - Chosen of the Pleasure God - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inquisitorial report - Chosen of the Pleasure God

Transmitted >Castilla secundus Inquisitorial Fortress

Recieved > Swaban IV

Date>3208234.M41
    Astropath>Prime Jaraktus
    Ref>INQ.MALLEUS.896710/AA

Thought for the Day> The pure of heart shall inherit the galaxy

Subject > Inarius-Hereticus Extremus

My brothers, it is my painful duty to report to you one of the vilest, most abominable creatures that plagues our galaxy. His name - dare I speak it -is Inarius, former captain of the fifth company of the accursed Emperor's Children traitor legion. The information I have compiled is gleaned from a thorough search in many ancient libraries and a few snippets of garbled terror from those who have faced this most terrible of foes.

Inarius was recruited from the mine-cities of Chemos at an early age, noted for his skill, strength and logical thinking. He quickly rose through the ranks of the legion, gaining a reputation for being a brilliant strategist with an absolute lack of tolerance for any who would stand in the way of the sons of the Emperor. Below is an extract from the writings of the historian Deutonitius from the ancient days of the Great Crusade:

" And to the vast mountain fortress of the greenskins came the Emperor's Children, their armour gleaming under the fiery sky. Lord Fulgrim stood at the fore of his host, scanning the alien's castle for points of weakness. "These creatures' defences are strong", he shouted, "But nothing will stand before the fury of the Emperor's Sons!"
    So speaking, he split his force in two, with one led by himself and the mighty Eidolon, and the other commanded by his trusted lieutenant Fabius and the swift-thinking Inarius. These two glorious armies crushed the aliens as the jaws of a vice crush an egg; and most covered in glory of all was godlike Inarius, who led his men into the heart of the enemy, slicing the evil alien general's head from his shoulders in a crescent of crimson blood"

When the legion turned traitor in the Horus Heresy, Inarius realised the power that the favour of Slaanesh would grant him. He was gripped by an insatiable lust for domination, and in twisted dreams the Prince of Pleasure promised him the universe. In the assault on terra, he sacrificed thousands of humans up to his god, growing in power with each heart that was ripped from every screaming body. However, as the attack failed and Horus was slain, Inarius cried out in bitter disappointment. His dreams of unlimited power were gone, and he fled to the eye of terror, spewing bitter curses upon the Imperial forces.

To this day Inarius leads hateful attacks on the Imperium, with his one desire being to rip apart the fools who denied him the galaxy that was rightfully his in an orgy of disgusting pleasure. He leads his own " Army of Eternal Pain", a most corrupt and blasphemous cohort of the sickest killers among the Emperor's Children. Slaanesh has granted him dark gifts and heretical blessings which have given him awful power. Without doubt he must not be permitted to exist any longer.

Here ends the report my brothers. Use this information well to steel yourself for the day when we shall put an end to this most ghastly of evil beings

Inquisitor Geranque

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Very cool..

Interesting way of writing it. However, I couldn't see much independent army fluff there, but maybe there isn't any?

Either way, it's cool.
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inarius is the lord of my EC army. Maybe a second installment is in order

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x4)

Very nice

Your fluffraping hurts my eyes. - TehDarkPredator

kaz
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wery nice.
    I like the gothic feeling that come with a report from one inqisitor to his order.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spasmarod:

Have to give you some major Cool points for your post. I liked the message setting. A follow up is deffinitly in order.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very nice, good writting. Can't wait for the follow up...

Closed Thread