nid fluff - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: nid fluff

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

nid fluff

i am trying to write some fluff for my ice world nids but I never know where to start any help would be great

2. Remove Advertisements

Drifting helplessly in Vash'aun'an
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

A suggestion

Ice world nids vs. a Valhallan regiment on the Feudal ice world of Solstice. Planet Solstice is located at the southern part of the galactic rim (Segmentum Tempestus).

or you could write a fluff about Uriah Jacobus battling a Genestealer Cult

A Notable History of Solstice:
    "During a missionary visit to Solstice, Uriah Jacobus, Protector of the Faith, began his mission to introduce the doctrines of the Ecclesiarchy into the natives' own disorganized religion. Discovering a Genestealer cult, he led forces armed with nothing more than crossbowmen and cavalry armed with swords and lances against the Genestealers in the Battle of Solstice. After his victory, Jacobus became a legendary figure and during his lifetime, converted twenty-two worlds to the Imperial Creed in Segmentum Tempestus before dying on the death world of Gorang from a lung-destroying virus."

*taken from:
    Is all good...

+ Reply to Thread