blood angels in Armageddon - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blood angels in Armageddon

hi
    could some one plz tell me what the blood angels donr in Armageddon. i was reding about them but wanted to know more.=)

thsnks to any replys i get =)

TAU suck, Blood angels rule

Gameing Records
    blood angels
    8/2/0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

The Second Armageddon War was where the Blood Angels saw the most action on 'Geddon.

Dante personally led a massive Drop Pod assault into the centre of the Ork Horde and apparently the Blood Angels slayed nearly half of the ork Army.

The Third Armageddon War they didn;t feature much, according to the Codex only one Company was present.
    Current Projects:
    - Watch this space.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    415 (x8)

Pick up the Armageddon codex. It's like, twenty bucks. Basically, everyone was getting raped by Gazgkhull then Dante showed up and kicked ass, as Space Marines are wont to do.

I'm the all-singing all-dancing crap of this world. I'm the toxic waste by-product of Gods creation.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x3)

I'm pretty sure that it was on armageddon that the chief librarian Mephiston (prob spelled wrong) became the 1st blood angel to conquer the blood rage at the hades hive or something.
    "My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system....
    I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you"
    -Charles Manson

Fluff Masters Clan Leader
    Super Villians
    Order of the Shadowy Flame
    Votewar! Check It Out!

box
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Know they were there for the second war and probably the third. And basically thay fought the Orks. I also read in a white dwarf thta Chapter master tu'shan had a punch on with Dante because The blood angels bombed an entire refugee settlement just to get rid of a possible infestation of orks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    142 (x5)

The only specific action that I know the Blood Angels were involved in the Second War was the recovery of a bridge over an acidic river (can't remember names, sorry). There's a 2nd ed starter campaign about it, the equivalent of the Battle of Macragge in 4th ed. And as has been said, they played a negligible role in the Third War.

Were they around in the First, though? I'd imagine that Angron and his legion of Bloodthirsters merited some commitment from many many chapters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    415 (x8)

The Space Wolves were the only ones present for the First War. The siege was too sudden to request any further aid. Except for the Grey Knights, of course, and we all know how that turned out.

I'm the all-singing all-dancing crap of this world. I'm the toxic waste by-product of Gods creation.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

60 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes
    Were they around in the First, though? I'd imagine that Angron and his legion of Bloodthirsters merited some commitment from many many chapters.
    I don't know about the Space Wolves but the only chapter there to my knowledge was the Grey Knights. If you don't know I'll inform you that Angron fell to the chapter master and the whole 1st company of terminators with tons of super daemon banishing weapons. They all died except for the one guy (maybe) and just barely banished Angron. Notice I wrote banished NOT killed. In the grey knights novel Angron's name is listed under the daemons who are set to return to the material plane one day soon. :cool:

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! SKULLS FOR KHORNE!!!!!!!!!!!!! aurrrrrggghhhhhh....

*passes out*
    "My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system....
    I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you"
    -Charles Manson

Fluff Masters Clan Leader
    Super Villians
    Order of the Shadowy Flame
    Votewar! Check It Out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x5)

The Blood angels didn't have nearly as big a part in the 3rd war as the 2nd, but they where still there. didn't Tycho fall on Armageddon, after taking out like an insane number of orks?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Edicius
    The Blood angels didn't have nearly as big a part in the 3rd war as the 2nd, but they where still there. didn't Tycho fall on Armageddon, after taking out like an insane number of orks?
    Yes, that was the major fluff piece for Blood Angels during the 3rd Armageddon war, Lemartes also had a small part but I can't remember what, but I belive it had something to do with Tycho.
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast