Primarch Rivalrys/duels - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Primarch Rivalrys/duels

So, i know there are a few primarchs that hate each other, like Perturabo Vs. Rogal Dorn, Alpharius Vs. Roboute Guilliman, Emperor Vs. Horus, umm. cant think of anymore but does anyone know what happened during the duels i listed or any new rivalrys or duels i didnt list?
    I know that Guilliman Kills Alpharius, but how did Guilliman die? someone said it was because Fulgrim slit his throat with a demonblade during a duel, but im not sure thats correct. Also, i heard Rogal Dorn got rApEd during a duel with Perturabo, but i also heard vice versa. Does anyone know how each primarch died (the dead ones only.. duh) and yea what happened during the duels i listed or any new rivalrys or duels i didnt list? Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well the Emperor is not a primarch. And you forgot that huge one with El'Jonson vs Russ, but other than that...

Member Grand Master Saiyan Sanguine's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sanguinius vs Angron
    -Horus built this one. The two most vicious CC primarchs (Russ wasn't on Horus' radar i guess). He would transmit each others battle to the other when it was especially vicious so they would be competitive and try to outdo each other.

Leman Russ vs Magnus the Red/ Lion El Jonson.
    -Russ thought Magnus was chaos scum.
    -He perceived Lion thought himself better than everybody else because he rarely talked.

Corax vs Horus
    -Thought Horus was boastful and not a true warrior because he fought to prove he was better than his brothers to the Emperor. They almost came to blows in one campaign together and never fought together after.

Alpharius- killed by Guilliman in the aftermath of the great crusade.

Guilliman-killed by Fulgrim by his poisoned rapier

Sanguinius-killed by Horus

Dorn-apparently he got blown up in a boarding action in space. They found an arm which they claim belongs to him.

Conrad Kurze (Night Haunter)-assassinated by a callidius voluntarily

Jaghatai Khan-MIA.
    Vulkan-MIA
    Corax-MIA
    Leman Russ-MIA
    Last edited by Grand Master Saiyan Sanguine; June 23rd, 2005 at 06:59.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dorn survives commmanding the Adeptus Custodes guarding the Golden Throne, Gulliman survives in a stasis field, Jaghatai Khan was persauded to help protect the Black Libary

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rivalries.
    Sanguinius vs angron
    gulliman vs alpharius
    dorn vs perterabo
    russ vs el jonson/mangus the red

thatts really the only proper rivalries there was...there was the odd time the others didnt like each other or fell out, but not a proper rivalry
    Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes...by that time they'll be a mile away, and have no shoes

Chilli Fueled Heretic danjones87's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1329 (x8)

theres a nice story in that chapter talky thing in WD where they give info about each of the chapters and there background blah blah blah.
    i that it says that Alpharius- killed by Guilliman in the aftermath of the great crusade, it was in a canyon and the alpha legion kept on ambushing them. as said above by someone.
    Guilliman was assasinated and kept in the statis field. that was in the old ultramines codex (the very old rules!)
    Angron got stabbewd up with his bloodthirster bodyguard by a company of grey knights! hes banished but is gonna come back. that was in a white dwarf with the world eaters in and i was told in my article that i posted ages ago about banishment.
    leman russ left (probabley got bored)
    most of the chaos ones either got assasinated or got turned into Daemon princes
    i hope that helps abit DJ87

I'm the all-singing all-dancing crap of this world. I'm the toxic waste by-product of Gods creation.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x3)

If I remember correctly the Night Haunter attacked Rogul Dorn (after he was being a daddies boy) and left him broken and bleeding on the floor. :cool:
    "My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system....
    I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you"
    -Charles Manson

Fluff Masters Clan Leader
    Super Villians
    Order of the Shadowy Flame
    Votewar! Check It Out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

Additions to Grand Master Saiyan Sanguine's list.

Lion El'Jonson- Sleeping within The Rock recovering from near fatal wounds

Magnus the Red- Big daemon prince ruling the planet of the sorcerors

Angron- Banished to the warp for 100 years and a day in the first battle of Armagedon, back in corporeal form by now

Fulgrim- Rumored to be a daemon prince ruling the hidden planet of pleasure, any Emp's Child that has gone looking has never returned (gee, I wonder why)

Mortarion- Daemon prince being a sentimental wimp and living on a daemon planet he sculpted into a replica of his homeworld

Horus- everyone knows

Ferrus Manus- Also MIA
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

No Rest For the Righteous Ebon Hand's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    96 (x3)

Alpharius met Guilliman in battle near the Eastern Fringe at the outset of the heresy when they were trying to race to Terra. Alpharius had a trap set up for the Ultramarines, seeing as he knew how they would proceed; by the codex. Guilliman was tricky though, and he used a drop pod assualt to get in behind enemy lines and start to disrupt things.

The Alpha Legion reacted quickly and put Guilliman and his guys in a tough spot since they were cut off, and Guilliman challanged Alpharius. Guilliman came out the victor, but the Alpha Legions loss had no effect on them. They fought the campaign as if their primarch Alpharius was still there leading them, and the Ultramarines eventually withdrew since they were losing, and wasting precious time as well.
    Last edited by Ebon Hand; June 23rd, 2005 at 18:05.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, it is the conquest of it." -Anon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x5)

Yeah, in the story the Alpha Legion paint thier armour Blue before walking up to the ultras and saying "surprise" upon which the ultra's have heart attacks.
    /\ /\_______________

It only took Guiliman 1 slash to kill Alpharius. He must have been a super weak Primarch to lose to him (one of the less fighty primarch's).
    Every time you read this sig: a fairie dies!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast