Eldar Planets - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eldar Planets

Darkest Africa
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

10 (x1)

Eldar Planets

A couple of regarding Eldar planets...

1. According to the mother of all Eldar fluff found in critical hit, the Eldar craftworlds have established numerous "craftworld colonies" accross the galaxy, planets inhabited by roughneck Eldar pioneers, with each craftworld having a dozen or so planets under its command. Territorial disputes over the colonies were often the biggest source of conflict between the Eldar and the rest of the galaxy. However, beyond this I have found no other mention of the Craftworld Colonies, and so I ask: do they still exist?

2. Likewise, do the Dark Eldar ever colonize planets? There's mention of it on the GW website.

"You're very interesting, and very perceptive. So interesting, and so perceptive, in fact, that we shall now fight with KNIVES!"

"I've been dead long before you were born, and I'll be dead long before you'll be dead!"
    -Space Ghost

2. Remove Advertisements

I'm the all-singing all-dancing crap of this world. I'm the toxic waste by-product of Gods creation.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

60 (x3)

1. Yes
    2. Yes. They have various slave planets across the galaxy. They must have been colonized at one point.

Read the fluff/novels. It's all there.
    "My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system....
    I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you"
    -Charles Manson

Fluff Masters Clan Leader
    Super Villians
    Order of the Shadowy Flame
    Votewar! Check It Out!

+ Reply to Thread