Da Fros Bytes!!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Da Fros Bytes!!!!

WAAAGH! Shouted Iyctoes as he and is boyz charged downhill, on the icy slopes of Norn'3, seeking to engaged an imperial guard Scouting patrol.

"Oh Mighty Emperor! they are coming strait for us sarge!" Yelled a guardman. "Well don't stand there men, fire a full spread damit!" Ordered Sergeant Brookrag. As they fired on the tide of Blue Skins many went down, but thier numbers were too great and ferocious, they still charged chopas high, towards the blinding light of the lasguns

"I got 1 Sarg.. AHG!" Screamed the the emperial as Numb'Ead dash into him biting a chunk of his throat, the Ladz had finally ingaged the blood business of hand to hand with the unprepared soldiers. A guardman managed to stab an ork in the chest, sending him down, while glancing at a fellow guard receiving the blunt end of a slugga through the skull, and many more were getting gored.

"I got a 'oomie Icy!" roared Numb'Ead as he slue another guard to his bloody chopa. Meanwhile Officer Brookrag had sliced 4 orks with his power sword, sidesteping the charging Nob and slashing downward upon the Blue skin's back. Ignoring the pain, Icytoes came hard around, swinging is power klaw snapping at the Sergeant, missing by a mere inch. No off balanced due to the unexpected dodge, Brookarg drew is laspistol from is olster. The Nob caught the motion, and swong is Kustom slugga and fired in the general direction of the Imperial, unleash a great load of 'urty dakka. Crippled beyond indentification, Brookrag fell broken.

The battle now over, the Nob shouted out ''dez 'oomies get ta loot'n wez gotz ta get ta camp byz darktime"

it was a normal day for da fros bytes after haveing the spore seeds landing on
    the boron ice land of norn'3 there spore adapted quickly and as a result da fros bytes
    have a unusual blue skin that sets them apart from the other orks. often hunt'n the
    imperial guard that inhabit a small tradeing post on this god forsaken planet.
    they dwellin a rather large cave that pertec's them from the -80F weather duering the night

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    100 (x5)

You seem to know more about Orks than you do about Imperial Guard.

Imperial guard wouldn't just stand there informing their officer that Orks are charging at them, If these guard were on a planet where they fought Orks often, it would be a fairly common occurence. They would have already been shooting a them as soon as they saw them, it's not like they would stand a chance in close combat.

Where exactly where the IG, were they in a bunker? a trench? or perhaps standing out in the open where they could recieve the full brunt of an Ork charge. I know you said the Orks were charging down a hill, and that the guard were a scout force, but scouts would be a little more careful than that. Also, I don't think they would equip the officer of a scout sqaud with a power sword.

But, enough criticism, it was somewhat entertaining, and it was nice and short, so I didn't have to go across thre pages to learn about the mildewy shine reflecting off the officer's boot. :p

Nice work. I thought someone should comment on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Visitor Q View Post
    By the powers I have just made up I, hereby award you with the Signature
    LO's Offical Uber GM
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMane View Post
    dr_nick you are LO's GMing god!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    415 (x8)

Oh God...Orkspeak. *shudders*

I can barely read it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya i like me V and i think im guna keep it =P thanks for the comments

+ Reply to Thread