The Incubius Maelstromius Hive Fleet is a young Hive Fleet when we compare it to the other ones. It make it's hunt territory principaly in orks systems where it evolved and growth quickly to and average Hive Fleet. Now, the fleet has started to turn back on some others systems rather than to continue his advance on orks worlds for some strange reasons. Probably to try to not encounter any other more important hive fleet that arrived in these systems.

The Incubius Maelstromius turned his eyes on other systems such as space marines ones, and encountered many kinds of enemies recently. Most theories tends trying to demonstrate that the fleet try to evolve to face different treats by facing different kinds of enemy and have some new DNA codes and materials to create more tyranids and absord more materials and on and on...

The specials points of the Incubius Maelstromius is the Incubius Queen a species witch we thing that have been created by the Norn Queen and evolved from their own DNA code. They are used on planets to fight the defenders in the big wave that are supposed to cause the fall of them or in mutation pool. In fact, we think that they are somekind of workers to create these mutation pool on planets.

The Incubius Queen:

Note: this has been created with the creature features and it's not my final version.

The Incubius Queen have some incredible abilities to manipulate the DNA and the biomass quickly and accelerate growing or DNA alteration and cross some DNA code. On a battle field, she's capable of creating an army with the defenders that she kills. Fighthing an Incubius Queen remain made soldiers to loose any hope quickly, the more you kill their broods, the more they are. She is actualy believed to be originally a response to the orks important number in the beginning of this hive fleet. They are never alone, they generally made part of a brood of creature a lot weaker than her.

For example, you can see some Incubus Warrior, some Brood mothers or some Incubus Broodling.

Stats of an Incubius brood
[HQ choice] -> since I want to keep this fair and balanced

1 Queen max per brood
2 Warrior max per brood
6 Brood mother max per brood
12 Incubus Broodling max at the start of the brood

Incubus Queen [131 pts]
4 - N - 6 - 6 - 3 - 5 - 5 - 10 - 4+
- Monstrous Creature
- Duplicating attack(refer to creature feature from approved chapter GW uk; *DNA alteration for the fluff)
- Quadrupedal (move as cavalry)
- Fission (spawn 3 broodling when she die)
- Vampirism

Incubus Warrior [60 pts]
4 - N - 4 - 4 - 2 - 5 - 4 - 10 - 4+
- Rending claws (it's an ability from the creature feature too)
- Dupplicating attack
- Quadrupedal
- Fission (spawn 2 broodling when they die)

Incubus brood mother [21 pts]
4 - 3 - 4 - 4 - 1 - 4 - 1 - 10 - 6+
- Fission (Spawn 2 broodling when she die)
- Ranged attack (Strong)
- Quadrupedal

Incubus broodling [6 pts]
4 - N - 3 - 3 - 1 - 4 - 1 - 6+
- Quadrupedal

For any reference on these creatures ability and how I created them, refer to the Game Workshop creature feature available on the GW UK website. Actualy, it's not said that we can make brood with them, but I tryed to keep it looking good and if my friends agreed I'm ok.

And in addition, a full brood cost too much I think, but it's just cool. My first try so don't be too bad with me I will try to work again on this fluff and make it better by the time. Any comments?