Dark Angels Fluff - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was wondering, what if the Unforgiven chapters ever catch the last of the fallen (it won't ever hapen, I know, but that's why it's fluff). Will they suddenly become all goody-goody and listen to Imperial orders or will they remain chapters that have their own plans and goals?

Personally I think they will continu the way they fight now, asking nor accepting help from most of the other Imperial forces (Space Marines excepted)...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

I suppose they'd see themselves as redeemed, they still wouldn't fight along mutants/abhumans, but the secrecy would probably be gone, and of course they'd be more 'disciplined' as they don't have anything to suddenly hunt down.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But would they really give up the freedom they enjoy right now? I mean, they are pretty much free to choice their targets (appart from the fallen off course, whom they must attack on locating them) so that freedom would be lost if they&#39;d &#39;return&#39; to serving the imperium more directly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

i think theyd all go cruisin around in the rock sorta like a mobile strike force
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by sithjack@Nov 12 2003, 23:17
    i think theyd all go cruisin around in the rock sorta like a mobile strike force
    i agree

they carnt find all of the fallen cos there scattered through time by cvhaos so now we know whey st george was so strong :rolleyes:
    &lt;img src=&quot;http://bunnysnoog.cyborgcow.net/henry4.gif&quot;
    align=left&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://bunnysnoog.cyborgcow.net/index.html&quot;&gt;
    I adopted a cute lil&#39; pilgrim fetus
    from Fetusmart&#33; Hooray fetus&#33; &lt;/a&gt;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont think any chapter considers itself &#39;serving&#39; the Imperium. Its more complex than that, when space marines are needed they are asked for help, not ordered. Not only that, the space marines are too different to the rest of humanity to be considered part of it. For example: the space wolves are sometimes considered heretical because of thier beliefs and the blood angels are seen as dangerous mutants by many inquisitors. Despite these things ( and theres lots of them ) the space marines are tolerated because of thier fighting prowess and willingness to fight for humanity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They can&#39;t get all the pieces. It&#39;s like the Primarchs. They&#39;re nice to think about, but if GW ever made them, the whole game would go down the potty faster than a turd.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Neverwhere,London, United Kingdon of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At some point in time they would probably end up fighting against their rivals such as the Space Wolves. Wasn&#39;t there a rivalry between their Primarchs?

There&#39;s also the fact that they might not like the looks of all those fangs and then there&#39;s all those Wulfen. I know that they won&#39;t fight with the Black Dragons due to that Chapter&#39;s Emperor&#39;s Claws.

I just hope they don&#39;t become so hide bound that they end up becoming short sighted and be destroyed in the process.
    Whoso would be a man must be a non conformist
    People should be taught what is, not what should be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I doubt that they&#39;ll fight the Dark Angels. Even though there is a rivelry betwixt the two chapters, SMs would NEVER fight each other if they are loyal to the Imperium.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Neverwhere,London, United Kingdon of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There have been cases of Space Marine fighting each other after the Inquisition declared said Chapter "extremis diabolus". I wouldn&#39;t put it past them to declare the Space Wolves as such. Would the Dark Angels support the Space Wolves or will they become the pawn of the Inquisition?
    Whoso would be a man must be a non conformist
    People should be taught what is, not what should be.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast