100 lost - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 100 lost

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100 lost

well after finishing up my angels of shadow, and awaiting the release of the term. chaplain I started about thinking of a new chapter and came out with this. Im gonna make up a ton of rules for them and stuff just for some originality

Its just an overview because its getting late and I really tired.

-originally known as the imperial flames
    -created to assist the adeptus mechanus in the excertions to the outer edges of the ghoul stars
    - there gene seed comes from an old stock locked away in an adeptus forge world due to abnormalties believed to have happened in warp travel
    -abnormalties suddenly stop and is used in the creation of the chapter abnormalties begin after creation.
    -these include jet black skin white hair and a strange sight showing the almost "auras" of creatures this is developed in some to become very powerful enough so as to detect individuals normally unseeable ( ignoring Night fight rules )
    -Ok on first vanguard duty Deathguard fleet attacks and adeptus fleet is destroyed most of the chapters brothers survive to land on a poisonous ash waste planet
    -death guard lands
    -the fight lasts for 43 yrs.
    all heavy equipment destroyed except for lone dreadnaught and the brothers become extremely skilled in ways of sabotage and stealth there numbers dwindle to just under 100
    -A veteran seargant of squad2 reaches great heights and weilding his power rapier and storm bolter ascends to the command of Flames his name is Damiel Vitaren
    - Relief force arrives and rescues the flames.
    -embitterd by the Imperiums forgetting them for so long they do not swear fealty to the lord commander of the imperial crusade smashing through the sector
    -The change there name as a testament to fallen brothers and wage a personnal campaign and now do not recruit new members
    - are fanatically loyal to the emperor and unlike other chapters revere almost as a god believing him to be there savior who allowed them to survive there endevor
    -as such they will throw them selves at the enemy almost suisidely believing in there faith to carry them through.

Im gonna take apropriate traits from the codex and Ive modelled a couple rules like the sight which can be given to IC and things like they cant take any HS other than Chem gasings modeled after preliminary bombarrdment just a little better. also Im using the tyranid mutations list to make a command squad and damiel with hte command squad being able to break up and become Vet seargants for the tactical squads. Im writing big fluff stories about the greatest moments in there careers and Im modelling them in this moment I think itll look pretty cool.

Now I had a couple question on what you thought but also theres a few holes

-What geneseed should they originate?

-The command squad will be full size and I need some cool Ideas for some of the charecters great moments one will be when the grizzled veteran thrusted his Eviserator (you heard me right) through an ORK mega armour after it Cuts down most of his squad. And another will be when a second veteran leads the final change out of a trench to break a two year seige (this will be the Standard bearer)?

there colors are main black with a bone right hand and helmet and a bronze field on the right shoulder pad Im gonna make them all covered in blood and mud aswell as have a bunch of battle damage.

Thanks in advance thanks constructive critisism is appreciated

"They shall all taste OBLIVION!,.....which tastes like Red Bull, which is disgusting."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

I don't get how they can hate the Imperium, but love the emperor as a god. Can you explain?
    By day he fought with sword and shield.....
    By night he fought with pen and parchment.....
    He was....The Warrior Poet.......

Fear the ANZAC Clan!!!!!

ORDER OF THE SHADOWY FLAME!!!

Do you have uber micro...????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They hate the establishment, but like the man. They might belive that the administratium has taken advantage of the Emporors weakness, they might belive that the emporeres vision of the imperium has been corupted, they might see the emporer as having been lied to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

exactly thanks for explaining that

also I thought Id add there is speculation that the mutation of the sight derives to the god Slaansh you know Auras emotions its similar.
    "They shall all taste OBLIVION!,.....which tastes like Red Bull, which is disgusting."

+ Reply to Thread