Other Minor Gods - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    -39 (x0)

Other Minor Gods

I heard that there were other Chaos Gods, I only know two of them but this is what I know of them: Fenrix: God Of Machines ...: Some dude that looks like a rat. Sorry for the lack of information, but I was just wondering if you could give me ome info on the other minor gods.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's one i heard of called Malchor or something like that who is the god of revenge and wants to destroy all other chaos gods, but the big four are the most powerful and most well known.
    I shall destroy all who stand in my way. The Emperor shall be reborn in me, the Primarchs shall be remade in me. I shall cast down the Dark Gods, the Star Gods shall be consumed just as they consumed their brothers. Those who fell shall be redeemed, those who remained pure shall be rewarded. The Imperium shall regain its power and the Dark Age of Technology will seem like nothing. For I am the Numen and I am coming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Pyre? I read something about the pyre.

Either way, I'm making a flame god...
    *In My Mind*

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination!

Senior Member impending slaughter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by The Imperator Numen
    There's one i heard of called Malchor or something like that who is the god of revenge and wants to destroy all other chaos gods, but the big four are the most powerful and most well known.
    The God in question is called Malal heres a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malal

Btw the pyre is a renagade chapter of SMs not a god. And Khorne is already 'The Fire That Destroys'
    Last edited by impending slaughter; November 25th, 2005 at 20:47.

I'm the all-singing all-dancing crap of this world. I'm the toxic waste by-product of Gods creation.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

60 (x3)

Well yes there are 4 main chaos powers. These are reffered to as "gods" becasue of how powerful they are. There are other lesser daemonic entities that can be reffered to as "lesser gods" or "demi-gods". These others are are just their own seperate warp entities that may or may not ally with the big four. Some are incredibly powerful, others have so-so power. Of course they are nothing compared to the 4. Some set out to conquer places within the eye, some own a system or two. You'd be pretty safe just making up an undivided daemon or Khorne daemon if you wanted to. There's tons of them after all. Just make sure you write appropriate fluff on how he influences your guys and/or how he gained a physical body if your going to use a prince to represent him on the battlefield.
    "My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system....
    I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you"
    -Charles Manson

Fluff Masters Clan Leader
    Super Villians
    Order of the Shadowy Flame
    Votewar! Check It Out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think im gonna call my mutated scouts (see entry on the same forum board called 21st Experimental) sons of Malal or something. for they will try to get back at the people who tried to kill them and killed their kin. the inquisition that is.
    I'll go out on a wild goose chase here if you don't mind.
    *Chasing geese*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

54 (x2)

i think im gonna call my mutated scouts (see entry on the same forum board called 21st Experimental) sons of Malal or something. for they will try to get back at the people who tried to kill them and killed their kin. the inquisition that is.
    That would indicate that they worship Chaos, and that puts them even further from the BA, and the connection is slightly shaky to begin with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Imperator Numen
    Sounds suspuciously like "Melkor" from Lord of the Rings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    178 (x3)

Nagato knows more about the named lesser gods than most, however I can tell you that a "Chaos God of Fire" simply would not work.

Chaos Gods require emotion to exist and are in no way elemental. The C'tan are somewhat elemental (this is why there being only four is such a waste).

Senior Member impending slaughter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

56 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Nightshade
    Chaos Gods require emotion to exist and are in no way elemental
    Thats true but all 4 of the major gods have an element.

Khorne = The Fire That Destroys
    Tzeentch = The Everchanging Wind
    Nurgle = Earth (can't remember his full elemental title)
    Slaanesh = The Buguiling Water

No real reason for having this its just interesting for iconography, fluff, etc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast