The Black Wolves - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is a story about my black templars and how they came to be known as the Black Wolves!

Tales of House Arcaness
    (The Black Wolves)
    told by Raven-X
    Historian of the Black Templars

We will start this tale with how House Arcaness came to be known as "The Black Wolves".

High Marshal Proximo Arcaness and his household were returning from the Armageddon Crusade. Their trip was interrupted by a distress call from Fenris, the homeworld of the Space Wolves. It was muddled and all they could make out was "We...under...attack...beasts...everywhere......." High Marshal Proximo assumed it was "tyranids", and hating them the way all the Emperor's children did; he could not ignore the call. As he was returning from fighting alongside the great Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar, he would not let the children of Russ fall to such scum. He would cleanse the unclean!

They set course for Fenris. Arriving a short time later, they readied the drop pods and started their decent. When the first of the pods opened they were very shocked by what was before them.They saw not tyranids but great wolves by the hundreds, some as large as a MKII Rhino. With only a moment to gasp, the beasts started attacking the drop pods. The Templars lust for battle kicked in, and to battle they went. After almost 10 hours of battle the last of the beasts died at the hands of High Marshall Proximo himself.

The battle was won with few casualties. Wolf Priest Tyranus greets High Marshal Proximo, and thanks him for his speedy arrival. Tyranus asked him to join them for a victory feast that would not have been possible with out him. Proximo accepts and relays the orders to his men.

At the feast, Wolf Priest Tyranus offered the pelts of the wolves that had been slain to Proximo and his company as a gift for their help. He had the pelts, claws, and teeth made into necklaces and ornaments for the armor of Proximo and his house. Tyranus also gave them the honorary title of Furvus Lupus (Black Wolves).

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Good concept, but I think you need to work it out in a little more detail .
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

kaz
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If a space wolfes player may say somthing.
    I really dont think that one of the imperiums mightigest fortresses would have a problem with wolfes.
    During the age of bucahris( spelled wrong i know) the fang was assulted for several years and it didnt fall.
    If you read the fluff for the sw you would se that they dont like to be helped and that under the fang they keep their dreadnaughts. so if they realy had so big problems dont you think they would wake bjørn the fellhanded or some of the other old dreadnaughts that proberly would have killed the wofes in no time.

If this sounds like im putting your idea down dont worry im just defending my chapters honor.
    look its warhammer 40000 anythings posibble

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oi what are you saying, raven-x about the fang not being kill some wolves they would most defantlly take the wolves down and then pelts for the fang yeah and the dreadnoughts are the to gun down those wolves think al of the fangs dreadies and a great company(always left behind) and their boltgun jumping into combat vs. 100s of big bad pups

Closed Thread