May the Heresy begin. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May the Heresy begin.

All those who wish to stop reading after I say what I say will be accepted.Daemonic/Grey knights thank you.

I’ve been working on some fluff for my Grey Knights ever since in this weird campaign my grand master was force fed demonic gifts in sense and couldn’t be changed game rule for landing in this random space. So I have been pondering a possible reason this could work and came to this rough draft of events.

As Grand Master (No name yet) began to wrench his sword out of the vile beast he had slain this demon this once heretic. He felt a weird disturbance in the force (lol I mean Warp psyche place don’t sue me) and felt the sudden invigoration and dropped to his knees. Looking around he saw his grey knights doing the same with the same daemonic auras that surrounded him surrounding them. Then he heard something the low bur baling laugh of the daemon he had thought he slaughtered. Then it spoke to him. Mortals I may not have been able to kill you but with this gifts I bet someone wouldn’t mind doing it for me. hearing this he leapt to his feet and grasped inside the wound his sword had dealt and at the top of his lungs "FOR THE EMPEROR" and ripped the daemon in two with his bare hands to end this chattering evil but as he did so he heard the laughter and this "If you wish to rid your self of my gift come and find me you know where ill be”. As he heard this he was enraged and wished to kill but suppressed these feelings of blood and carnage. Cursing the dark god he dropped to his knees and almost began to pray to the emperor but then thought does he deserve this honor to even pray to him after what has happened. He began to think of what to do then thought of his training and past missions and one idea came to his mind and began to stare at his sword. Its holy wrath has stricken down countless daemons, heretics and former friends who didn’t want to go on with disgrace like his current position. As he began to reach for his sword a strong energy spoke in his mind commanding him that his life belongs to the emperor not him leave it in his hands and he did as commanded and headed home to Titan. He dared not land on this holy land but spoke to the now growing council of inquisitors and fellow grand masters. He reported the whole story. And the response out of the puritans were what was as unexpected that even the radicals were awe struct.The puritans came to the conclusion. We do not like this situation but we are low on men and need all the Grey knights we’ve got. So by our decree you Grand Master (name)Will lose the right to bare your crest along with the rest of your men until you regain the love of the emperor and find the daemon and exorcise it to end this curse put upon you also will no longer be issued any support of any kind you all will fight until you all die our end your curse and return that is this counsels decree. Hearing this Grand master(name) felt as thow the emperor had spared him and thanked the council and set off towards the planet this evil had spoken of and prepared for the long carnage there crusade will bring.( place created from campaign in not real don’t hate for the following)For this planet they were heading for was both infested with the daemonic taint but xenos scum as well reports of Eldar the tyranids to were on this planet along with an imperial guard legion and the black templar trying to regain this territory but with fate they will not come into contact with there pure brethren for it would go against the council to be enforced by either force. Thus the repenting legion is created named not for there number but for every grey knight there is 2.The man and the heretic in hiding.

Any advice would be welcomed but plz I know Never Grey Knights but it’s for campaign work with me here. Oh and ill just say it now HERESY I SAY HERESY Thank you.

Last edited by Repenting Legion; January 7th, 2006 at 02:17.
    "Die, but do not retreat." Joseph Stalin (1879 - 1953)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    450 (x8)

Grey Knights + Daemons don't mix..

I'm sorry, I know I could be more helpful, but it states it very clearly in the daemonhunters codex. Grey knights never fall to chaos, grey knights never get possessed, or affected by chaos in any way. They aren't just really really good either, there is something fundamentally different about them which ensures they never suffer from corruption.

Plus the inquisition wouldn't spare anyone who had been affected or altered by chaos. Puritan or radical, it's still their job, ultimately, to destroy daemons. A loyalist servant who becomes a daemon himself needs to die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I just needed to see if any way at all for campaign im in well I guess no fluff for this campaign just UN realisticness of daemonic GM.:cry:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx

+ Reply to Thread