Funny C'tan Stuff - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there everybody. I was just looking around the net for stuff on C'tan where i found a great conversation.

It was all about the eye of terror campaign and how eldrad had his soul sucked into the blackstone fortress (talisman of vaul. The one and only way to rid your home or galay of pesky C'tan.) One man said this about the merger of Eldrad and the fortress

'Well, I wouldn't say consumed, I'd say it just merged. Quite a one-sided merger seeing how great the Talisman is and everything, but if Eldrad's soul were to resist the torment and bravely drive out at least most of the badness he could feasibly be the Talisman!

(Abbadon is sipping some wine while lying on a deck chair; or it was a deck-chair before his terminator-clad ass sat on it. Suddenly a big f*** off Blackstone Fortress appears over head)

Abbadon: What the hell?

Eldrad: Bet you thought it'd be pretty funny imprisoning me in this Talisman didn't you? I bet you and all your Deamonic buddies were having a good laugh at my expence weren't you?

Abbadon Looking scared: Well- we- urm...ah.

Eldrad: Well, now look who's got the planet destroying giant energy cannon eh?! Not so funny now is it?! Goodbye Abbadon.
    AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! (Points energy cannon right at him and it fires, destroying him and that entire continent) Right. That was fun, now off to find Mr Deciever to pay him back for decieving me all those times... '

BLOODY funny in my opinion.

I like the idea of Eldrad, one of the wisest and oldest eldar ever, goin nuts and kicking the crap out of anyone who's messed with the eldar.

He'll come back then all HELLS gonna break loose. I can't hardly wait. Maybe me and me Space Marine chapter can give him a hand or just sit and watch laughing their asses of.

<span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;
    &quot;Errr do you mean run away?&quot;
    &quot;Thats the one&quot;</span>

&quot;Oh man, look at that.&quot;
    &quot;Where?&quot;
    &quot;Over there, by that river of boiling souls.&quot;
    &quot;Well I&#39;ll be damned... it&#39;s a Starbucks.&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
    <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont think anyone wants to talk to you, and that would be very mean to kil everyone wiht a death cannon of killiness,
    Back from a long adventure.

Neverwhere,London, United Kingdon of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The story would be along the lines of fans who hated the idea of Eldrad being killed off without their permission.

Would this Eldrad still possess his ability of foresight?..... I wonder
    Whoso would be a man must be a non conformist
    People should be taught what is, not what should be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if he did withstand the torment and stuff (extremely unlikely, though they might say he did and make a new BFG ship or something) then he mostlikely youwl still have farsight.
    Back from a long adventure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im know nothing of the eldar so who is Eldrad and what happened to him an what is is beef with Abbadon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey&#33; Don&#39;t kill me&#33; Please&#33;

Plus, the Talisman doesn&#39;t have a huge cannon, that&#39;s the Planet Killer. They were supposed to destroy C&#39;tan by channeling Warp energy. However, all of them are either destroyed by the Necrons or corrupted. So they can&#39;t do much. It should be noted that this happened in the BFG game right before Eye of Terror, in the war provoked by the Deceiver. Read the &#39;Cron codex.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My god some of you guys are anal retentive. I just thought it was a bit funny. Don&#39;t need a god damn theological debate about it. Jeeez
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;
    &quot;Errr do you mean run away?&quot;
    &quot;Thats the one&quot;</span>

&quot;Oh man, look at that.&quot;
    &quot;Where?&quot;
    &quot;Over there, by that river of boiling souls.&quot;
    &quot;Well I&#39;ll be damned... it&#39;s a Starbucks.&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
    <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>

Closed Thread