Star Dragons: My chapter's fluff - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x2)

Star Dragons: My chapter's fluff

http://uk.geocities.com/marijn_hooge...ardragons.html

There are 3 articles there; the top one is a dark-angels thingie. The other two are about my space marine chapter; the Star Dragons. What do you think? Any changes that should be made?

"I have died a thousand deaths, and I will die a million more..."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x2)

It is pretty goodd, ( hard to read though ) it is not much fluff as it is a battle record, you know what I mean. Now that planet that they saved that was not their home world, so what is and how did they get there. You say they are close to the Dark Angels, understandable and worship their primarch almost as much as the emperor. Interesting but in the fluff I don't think that the space marines would be so overconfident to say that they will purge the planet in one night. I mean come on they have to fight Nids theres a lot of them and the plague marines not an easy task.

Senior Member Grand Master Belial's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Not to mention the shear size of a planet. How could one thousand marines cleanse a planet like Earth in one night?

Though there is nothing as to how they got to know about the Fallen Angels. Oficially it sticks to the Dark Angels and the three Second Founding Chapters. No one else knows about the Fallen save the Emperor.

This means that a tale of discovery is needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x2)

True, true, there's still a lot missing. But I'm working on that; I've had little time to actually write stuff (and that battle report thing was the first 40k thing I ever wrote)...

Anyways, more will be added in the future, I promise you. Any tips for what I should add?

Quote Originally Posted by Deek
    Now that planet that they saved that was not their home world, so what is and how did they get there.
    Well, they WERE a fleet-based chapter, but they were assigned Draconis IV (the planet from the battle) as their new homeworld after they cleansed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deek
    Interesting but in the fluff I don't think that the space marines would be so overconfident to say that they will purge the planet in one night. I mean come on they have to fight Nids theres a lot of them and the plague marines not an easy task.
    That's true... I edited that. 3 days sound better?
    Last edited by Rogue-Angel; February 22nd, 2006 at 10:19.
    "I have died a thousand deaths, and I will die a million more..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could be wrong but are the nids not positioned at the other side of the galaxy then where the EOT lies. Also I would like to read how the masters and such get there position.

I would take another picture as background for you site because it was very difficult to read.

Nice story anyway.
    Don´t mess with the dicegod

+ Reply to Thread