Dark Eldar And The Fall - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My question is why did the Dark Eldar survive the fall? I am unclear as to what happened to them. Why were they not devoured by She Who Thirsts? Was Commarraagh thrown out of real space into some sort of pocket dimension? Do they have souls?

“Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello there, its been a while since i read about this but i think Commaragh was as you say thrown into a pocket dimension, something like a third space, between the warp and realspace.

Commaragh is apparently the eldar word for fortress, and thats what it is. It is two planets joined together to make like the ultimate craftworld, and just before every one was about to snuff it they shunted it into the third space. But unlike the craftworld eldar the guys on Commaragh were depraved, mad, kind of evil, just not stupid and weren't all that crazy about dying horribly.

So coz they got into this new dimension slannesh didn't kill em. But i'm not sure on the whole soul thing, as the DE do feast upon the souls of others, to live forever. Maybe its just so they can be immortal or maybe coz they lost some of their own souls during the fall.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;
    &quot;Errr do you mean run away?&quot;
    &quot;Thats the one&quot;</span>

&quot;Oh man, look at that.&quot;
    &quot;Where?&quot;
    &quot;Over there, by that river of boiling souls.&quot;
    &quot;Well I&#39;ll be damned... it&#39;s a Starbucks.&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
    <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:w Maybe their Dark doo doo dooo.
    <u>Fear The Wrath Of The ANZAC Clan</u>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh? Thank you for your...uh...um... insight on the matter

Neverwhere,London, United Kingdon of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Commaragh is apparently the eldar word for fortress, and thats what it is. It is two planets joined together to make like the ultimate craftworld, and just before every one was about to snuff it they shunted it into the third space. But unlike the craftworld eldar the guys on Commaragh were depraved, mad, kind of evil, just not stupid and weren&#39;t all that crazy about dying horribly.
    May I ask from whence this fluff came from?

I never heard of it before.
    The part about two planets as the ultimate craftworld begs the question of how many Dark Eldar are out there?

:a
    Whoso would be a man must be a non conformist
    People should be taught what is, not what should be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven&#39;t heard this story either, My brother collects, or rather collected, Dark Eldar but I&#39;d never heard of this before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Commaragh was described as a planet covered in a nightmarish city. I do not think they would omit such a large detail as it being a double planet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed. Perhaps I have just skipped a few pages. I&#39;ll go and read the codex now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe the D.E are all the Eldar that died in the fall? just a thought or maybe they sat in the dark for to long & became goths doo doo doooo :w

Merry Christmas & hope you get trashed on NYE CAUSE WE ARE=My Black Templars <
    <u>Fear The Wrath Of The ANZAC Clan</u>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i&#39;ve never heard anything about 2 planets being joined and i collected DE whent hey first came out. commaragh is a city that exsists inside the webway and they all fled just like all those craftworld eldar did. they do have souls as far as i know(never been said they dont) and they feed of other souls to keep them aliveand to stop slaanesh from feasting on them. im pretty sure that the dark eldar are far more procreative than their craftworld cousins but their nature means that just as many die as are born.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen&#33;

&quot;I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.&quot;

Closed Thread