Genesis Chapter Space Marines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is mainly a question for those knowlegeable in space marine chapters.
    I have a photo of Genesis chapter space marines color scheme, and I know that they are of the second founding of Ultramarines.
    Does anyone know more about this chapter? I wanted to paint my space marines red but not field them as the "Vampires" (Blood Angels)

Unless there is some info floating around out there I will probably base my chosen chapter on the Salamanders but call them the genesis chapter to use the red and yellow color scheme.

help with researching this chapter and opinions regarding them are appreciated.

(BTW:Green Venom refers to my Tyranids army, I have only just started collecting space marines)

tom

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've looked on a couple of sites and in a few old books (2nd edition), but I couldn't find anything about Genesis Marines in it... Sorry! I haven't heard of them before either, I hope someone else knows more

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

The only place I've seen them is in the Insignium Astartes and all I know is that they follow the rules and insignia of the Codex Astartes and hail Roboute Guilliman.
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Closed Thread