The Sons Of Russ - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a little idea i have been tossing around in my head.
    Even though Space Wolf geneseed isn't the most preferable for the adeptus terra to use, it is possible that there have been times where the genebanks of the other chapters have been so depleted that the use of space wolf geneseed may have been the only option in the founding of new chapters.
    so i got thinking that, rather than the extended canines be simply the mark of russ, it would rather be that due to the space wolves long association with the wolves of fenris, and the ossophagia implant, that it was more to that that they developed their mutations. later foundings of chapters, who themselves associated themselves with animals of their homeworlds, developed similar mutations in accordance with their totem animals. as in the case of the ice bears, who grew larger and hairier than your average marine, the black spiders, who grew over developed poison glands in their mouths, and the blood hounds, whose senses are even keener than those of the space wolves.

just something interesting to think about

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Vegitarianism is willingly demoting yourself on the food chain.</span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Neverwhere,London, United Kingdon of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did wonder as to the reason the Space Wolves only split into two Chapters.
    I&#39;ve read Wolves of the Inferno

Anyone have fluff on the Wolf Brothers?

I see them as a Chapter with even more Wulfen and perhaps recruit from a Hive World and a Death World?
    Whoso would be a man must be a non conformist
    People should be taught what is, not what should be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the reason is no one wants to be big hairy guys with long teeth. They want normal people(marines) and there are all the normal ones to choose form, and i dont think the gene seedd can be depleted.
    Back from a long adventure.

Closed Thread